Golden Dandelions Pt 2 - V.C. 🍁

Vic waited patiently outside of Bill Denbrough's house. He was waiting for the right moment to ask if he could help pin point the person who were kidnapping and killing kids, he watched Bill's front door intently when he heard the garage door open up violently then heard Bill argue with someone in the losers club. "If y-you say it's s-summer one more f-f-fucking time." He stared at them not being noticed yet, he then watched the raven haired boy get on his bike and peddle off his friends groan and soon follow suit. Vic jumped the fence of Bill's neighbors and snatched the BMX bike from the 12 year old boy and followed after the losers club with every intent on beating the shut out of who ever took his girl and killed her. He pulled up to the Neibolt house to see Beverly Marsh, Stanly Uris, Ben Hanscom and Mike Hanlon all 4 of them standing outside the house. "Don't tell me those idiots went in there." The 4 whipped around and saw the bleach blonde boy sitting on a bike, staring at them. "T-they did.." stanly stuttered our, Vic chuckled "I'm not gonna hurt ya. That's more of Henry and Patrick's thing." He grumbled our the 3 boys and girl all let out a little sigh of relief, he left the bike carelessly on the floor and started to walk up the steps "Your going In there too?" He turned around and was about to answer when they heard a loud crash and a scream. "Now I am." He there the door open and saw Eddie Kaspbrak on the floor up against the oven while a killer clown was about to lunge at the other two boys by the Fridge. Richie Tozier and Bill Denbrough whimper a little as the clown took more steps towards them, Vic thought fast and picked up an old piece of metal fence that had broke off and ran full force at IT stabbing the metal piece straight into IT's eye, IT started to laugh mechanically and Vic backed up by the other two boys near the fridge "Fuck." He said the clowns head turned toward them and all three soon clung to each other and let out girly screams when Bev came out of no where and hit the fucker over the head with an old piece of wood. She hit IT so hard that the old thick piece of wood broke in half "Cmmon let's get out of here!" She yelled the three boys let go of each other and rushed to get Eddie, IT whipped around and scratched Ben's stomach the all yelled and dragged Eddie and Ben out of there as fast as they could. Vic stood outside the crack house with his hands on his knees haunched over breathing heavily. "Did we really just encounter a killer clown or is that just the crack house toxic fumes?" He joked the losers club let out dry chuckles "the way you three screamed was hilarious!" Bev said she then makes a scared face and puts a hand to her chest the laugh again but it quickly goes quiet when the house creeks and they all get on their bikes and ride down the street to eddies house "Victor why are you here?" Richie asks the blonde boy grimaces and let's out a sigh "That thing killed the only person who has ever actually cared about me. (Y/n). Because of that or IT or whatever that was? She's gone and now I have no one..." he whispered the last part and wiped a stray tear. The losers club stood in awe they couldn't believe their eyes! A member of the bowers gang was crying! Vic let out a half hearty chuckle "why are you guys here?"
————————————————————————
Part 3 coming soon..