Golden Dandelions - V.C. 🍁

She came to me in rows of white
In the corner of my room

She laughed and reached out for my hand tugging me into the field of flowers. "It's so beautiful.." I looked at her and saw her smiling at the sunset, the sun made it look like she was glowing.

A specter of the night
Silhouetted by the moon

Her white knee length dress flowing lighting from the breeze. Oh I wish I could stay here with her forever. She turned and looked at me "quit starting at me dummy!" She giggled "I can't help it! You so gorgeous!" I said chuckling while I watch a rosy color sweep over her cheeks.

Were floating fast over traffic lights
Bearing down on blackened skies

I grabbed her waist and rested my forehead on hers "I love you.." I whispered, she giggled again "I love you too... idiot."

Color bursts as I close my eyes
And she said

I look up at her and see her grinning at me already. "What did you call me?" I say smirking a bit "I called you an idiot." She said laughing "oh your really in for it now princess!" I say as she pulled away from me and began to run with me close behind her

"Lat me down in golden dandelions
Cause I've been waiting for this moment all my life."

My fingers graze her waist, I reach out again and grab her we fall and I start to tickle the side of her stomach/rib cage. Her laugh filled my ears making me smile "o-ok I g-give up!" She says in between laughs. Not only a few seconds later do we realize that I'm in between her legs. I felt my cheeks go hot "I-um sorry.." I go to move but she pulls my arm back "I-it's ok"

Follow me into the dark, and she said "Lay me down in golden dandelions 'cause I've been waiting for this moment all my life."

"D-do you wanna.. " she asked I looked down into her (e/c) eyes "only if you wanna.." she nodded "p-protection?" I pulled out a condom from my back pocket I guess all that teasing from Patrick about today actually paid off especially the condom Belch threw at me. Why I kept it? I don't know myself but a part of me is glad I did.

A thousand pictures in my mind
In a painting of the past

I watched as she took her dress off and let her partially naked body be claimed in the sunlight.

*flashback over*

My fingers fumble with the ring I gave her as my tears fall on the hardwood floor of the funeral home. Who ever or whatever was taking kids took my lover. They found her body chewed up and said that she had died days before and that animals probably eaten her a little. But I knew better than that everyone did but people chose to ignore it. I knew that the losers club were on to something so I decided to get up and to stop crying because no matter how much I cry it won't bring her back... I'm going to avenge my baby girl.
————————————————————————
Part 2?