Marry me? -V.C.

When we were younger I first met (Y/n) on the play ground in 3rd grade Henry was beating the shit out of me and I will never forget when the little girl with pigtails in a white dress and sneakers came up and kicked him in the balls. "I hate bullies." She stated and with that leaned down and spit on him, she kneeled down in front of me and asked if I was ok, and by then I was a blushing mess I nodded my head yes and she helped me up. "I'm (Y/n) (Y/l) what's your name?" "Marry me?" I didn't mean to think that out loud but nonetheless she smiled and giggled "sure! wanna be best friends too?" I nodded and that made her smile even bigger at the end of the day she found me somehow in the hallway full of lil kiddos and she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards her parents "momma! Papa!" Once in-front of her parents she let go of my hand and her dad scooped her up and twirled her around "hi love bug! How was your day?" He set her down and she held my hand again "I got married today!" She exclaimed her mom laughed and smiled at us "and what's your name young man?" I blushed again "V-Victor" her dad got to my eye level "what are your intentions with my daughter son?" "T-to take care of her and love her and cherish her and give her all my candies." He smiled "promise you will protect her?" I held out my pinky and we locked pinky's making it official. "Don't break your promise." I nodded nervously and saluted him. "Do you wanna get ice cream with us Victor?" I nodded again "would you parents be ok with that?" "It's just me and my mom my dad left-" the (y/l) 's shared a empathetic glance at each other "he said he'd be right back but it's been a while so I don't know." They smiled at me "let us give you a ride home and you can ask her if she says no maybe another time then?" I smiled "common let's gooooo" (y/n) said while tugging me along with her out the schools front doors.

I glance at her, her face pale and cold. I was stupid and dumb and couldn't protect her.. "I'm so sorry.. please come back to me.. please don't leave me here all alone."

You see within the time span of the two kiddos knowing each other Victors mom became an alcoholic , she couldn't cope with losing Vic's father and well since Vic looked a lot like him she couldn't function properly and turned to alcohol. She would hit him all the time much like the Bowers household except Vic kept his cool and just took it. Never once complained and hit other people like Henry. So when his love died he didn't know what to with himself.

I cried and cried and cried but no matter how many tears I shed it won't bring her back. I remember seeing her before that thing took her. We were standing on the cliff above the quarry,the sunset made her skin glow and I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

"What are ya staring at lover boy?" I rolled my eyes as I felt myself blush "I would like to see the view but this creature is in the way of it" she giggled and hit my shoulder "I love you Vic." She hugged me, I smiled "I love you too doll face."

She smelled of chocolate and mint. I wish I would've held her longer, maybe we wouldn't be here right now if I did. I watch as they put her casket down into the ground. I couldn't stand there any longer and I took off running into the woods, "FUCK!!!" I scream, We we're gonna get married for real this time and yeah we're only 17 but it would've worked.. I loved her so much... but that thing took her away before I got the chance.... at this point I didn't care if anyone heard me, I slumped to my knees and just stared up and cried. Then I heard a twig snap, I turn to my right where I thought I heard the noise come from "hello?" I say while wiping some tears and snot away "hey Vic" I turn back forward and my eyes widened it was her but her eyes were yellow? They weren't the beautiful (e/c) eyes I always got lost in.. But it's still her right? "(Y-y/n)? Is it really you?" She just nodded "let's float together- we all float down here." "W-what?" She got close to me "common let's float!" She grabbed my hand "we all float down here!" She started laughing and kept repeating that and each time she did her voice sounded more demonic..
————————————————————————
Part two?