Control (SMUT) - V.C

Warnings: kinkyyy

—————————————————————————
You watched your boyfriend slide his dick into you and moaned as you felt him entering you. You get his slow thrusts, you wanted him to be rougher and to go faster but he was afraid of hurting you so he always went slow, you rubbed your clit with your index finger and arch your back, "f-fuck Vic.." he smiled at you and started to suck on your nipple, your other hand tugged at the hair at the nape of his neck, after a couple minutes you felt him go a tad bit faster and he came undone into the condom. You hadn't finished yet so he slid out of you and got on his knees starting to eat you out. Within 4 minutes you had cum on his fingers and mouth. You both lay there breathing heavy eventually falling asleep.
————————————————————————
"I want him to be rougher ya know? Like maybe take control of me or something I don't want him to be gentle anymore I want to fucked really hard." You said to Greta as you took your books out from your lockers, she nodded "yeah maybe try asking him? I don't know I don't have that problem with Henry so i wouldn't know." Isabella walked up to you too (some random character I made up) "hey guys what's up?" Greta shrugged "oh nothing but (y/n) troubles in paradise" you rolled your eyes and explained the situation to Isabella, "I mean Reg is both he can be gentle and rough but yeah I wouldn't know either..." the three of you walk away talking abt another subject not know that your boyfriend heard your full conversation from around the corner.
————————————————————————
You found Vic in the sea of kids after school, "ready?" He nodded and said bye to his friends and you two started the walk home. You opened the front door and you both went straight to your bedroom. Your parents were gonna be home for a week they were at your aunts house helping her move. As you were setting your stuff down you felt him staring at you, "what is it love?" You looked at his brown eyes and noticed it looked like he wanted to say something but wasn't. He sighed angrily, marched over to you and threw you on the bed. You yelped as you landed on your soft bed. "Why did-" when you looked back at him you noticed he was starting to get undressed and you could see the outline of his hard dick through his boxers. "Vict-" after not saying anything for while he finally spoke "that's not my name princess." He said as he unbuttoned your pants, he pulled them off of you and ripped your flannel open. "Your ok with me doing this right princess?" You nodded, he's never done this before and you loved it. He smiled and continued. He got on his knees in front of you and licked you through your underwear. You shivered "w-what should I call you then?" He moved his mouth away from your covered pussy "hmm... call me... master." You felt your self get a little more wet. "O-ok master." He smirked and licked you again. And again. And again until you begged him to take off your
Underwear so you could feel his sweet tongue. He pulled them down and took your bra off. He flipped you on your tummy and grabbed a condom from your nightstand table (always gotta be prepared kids ;) ) he grabbed his belt from his pants and began to tie your wrists together. "M-master what are y-you doing?" He smiled at his work and began fingering you from behind. With one hand creating pleasure for you he put his hand around your throat and squeezed a little. "Now now don't question me princess." You felt your self get really wet. He felt it it too. He took his fingered from your dripping wet pussy,  and sucked on them while making eye contact with you. 'Where tf has this side of Vic been?' You thought he pulled the condom over his hard cock and rubbed your pussy lips with it. You moaned. He stuck the tip in and you both moaned "always so tight.." you bite your lip to keep yourself from moaning again, he pushed his dick all they inside you and started slow, them picked up his pace. He started pounding into you and gripped onto the self made bondage on your wrist to pull you closer, his other hand pulled your hair a little bit. "Fuckkkk baby your so fucking tight.." You lay there, within your mouth open, sometimes moaning from him fucking you so roughly, your face down, ass up as he rams into you with such a force he's making the bed hit the wall. He pulls out all of a sudden and you whimper from the loss of contact from him he flips you on your back again and rams into you again a fucking You harder than before if that's even possible and you start to feel that tight ness in your stomach and your toes begin to curl, "m-master I'm g-gonna cum..." you moan out he smirks as he makes eye contact with you and began to rub your clit with his thumb. You arch your back and moan and within seconds you come undone. You moan as he pulls out of you, he takes his bet off. And takes the condom off "sit on your knees princess." You don't move "that's an order not a question." You nod and get on your knees , he begins to jack him self off and you can't take it anymore (even tho it only had been 2 min) and you wrapped your pretty lips around his cock. He moaned and began to throat fuck you making you gag, a few minutes later and you feel him cum in the back of your throat. You look up at him and he grabbed your chin "swallow." You nod and swallowed his sticky cum. He flopped onto your bed, you followed soon after. It's just silence for a while "You've never-" he turns and looks at you "been rough like that?" You nod "I hear you talking to Greta and I wanted to please you so..." you blushed furiously and giggled "your so sweet.." you both fall asleep tangled up in each other's arms.