Ex's -H.B🔪 (PT 1)

You watched as your boyfriend flirted with his ex Greta from across the hallway. You rolled your eyes and walked up to them "hey love you just about ready to go?" He looked at you briefly nodded and continued his conversation after a whole of standing there you gave up. 'Whatever-' you thought 'ill just talk to him later' your walk home was lonely. Usually more enjoyable because Henry is playing with his knife and is talking enthusiastically about it, when you got to the front door you sighed and put your key in and unlocked the door. You sat up in your room on your bed staring at your phone hoping for it too ring. Hours and hours went by and it still hadn't rung. You sighed and took your phone off the hook, I mean if he did remember and ended up calling you, you didn't wanna deal with his half ass excuse.

You woke up early and got dressed making it to school on time. You were walking down the main hallway when something caught your eye, you walked by the entrance to the stairs the led to other class rooms and you noticed in the corner Henry and Greta were making out. Your eyes widened and you felt your stomach drop. You let out a little gasp and they heard you, they stopped what they were doing and Henry's eyes softened. Greta just stood there and smirked. "I- I can explain" you shut your mouth, gather your self look Greta in the eye and simply say "you can have him home wrecker. You think this is funny now but just wait until he cheats on you with some skank like yourself." Her eyes went wide and you walk out of the school. You (Y/n) (Y/m/n) (Y/l/n) have never really missed any school intentionally. You got home and looked at yourself in the mirror. You laughed. Apart of you was thinking negative and the other was thinking positive.
-he really fucked up im the prettiest girl there
- I knew I wasn't good enough
- look at my fuckin bangin body bro! He's a fucking idiot I swearrrr
- I look like a fucking hippo
- ya know what she needs to re dye her roots, fix that unibrow, wax that mustache.. IM OVER HER BASICALLY FLAWLESS BUT NOOOO HE GOES FOR THE SCHOOL SKANK
- maybe her roots and her unibrow turn him on? Ugh I knew I was trying too hard.. I'm never good enough
You snapped back to reality. There
was no way in hell your gonna compare yourself to Greta. Just wait until tomorrow you think. Do I have something planned for him. ......