Wifisfuneral » teenage emotion

You hated high school.

Not because of the work or the teachers, but because of the people in it. As you could see, you didn't get along with people that well, but who could blame you? The reason as to why you wouldn't get along with a person is unless their attitude is sour as hell, or their just annoying as fuck.

"Ayo (y/n), got paper?"

Exhibit A, Gazzy Garcia. The most dumbest (I don't mean this) and most unprepared person to ever go to school with you.

You turned to face him with an irked off look, brow raised in annoyance and everything.

"I ain't your momma Gazzy, get off your ass and invest in paper"

You say, rolling your eyes and looking back down the worksheet the teacher just passed out. Omar giggled and clasped a hand over his mouth. Giving Gazzy a look.

"Leave my sister alone, she finna slap you 'cross yo damn face"

He said with a chuckle. The person in the chair next to you shuffled around a bit, you turned to face him. Just to he greeted by a cheesy smile. A small blush was spread across your face as you made eye-to-eye contact with him. For some odd reason— for some unexplained reason— your heart fluttered. Always around him.

"Wassup"

He chimed. You have him a nod and turned away, your older brother noticed this and grinned at your way, along with Gazzy. You turned away from them and faced Isaiah once again.

"You heard what happen to Stok and Jah today?"

He asked, trying to make conversation. You nodded your head and listened in to what he had to say. He was always so great at telling stories.

"They started fuckin around in the lab and broke one of the test tube shits. Mr. Abe was so pissed that he flipped his chair and it broke the window, I don't know the full story but I know it ends with Stokeley crying fake tears"

You stuffled a laugh and just puffed out your cheeks. Isaiah was just so funny. You stopped when you heard your brother whispering behind you.

"Hey Gazzy, ain't it odd that Isaiah only talks to my baby sister in class"

The Garcia placed a hand over his mouth with fake shock. Omar turned to him and shared the same expression. Isaiah turned to them  and raised a brow.

"That is very funny Omar. And isn't it very strange that the only person (y/n) isn't a dick to is Isaiah"

Your face goes a dark red and your larger at the two of them. You were about to slap them both before Isaiah pushed both of their heads together.

"Quit foolin' around nerds, (y/n)'s a very nice person. Ain't that right small pinero?"

You nodded your head vigorously and punched your brother in the chest. Omar just laughed and hid behind Gazzy, his big commotion caught the attention of the teacher in the front.

Mrs. Cariño crosses her arms angrily and glared at the direction of all of you at the back table.

"Come on guys, in class?"

She grumbled. You paused and breathed heavily in an uneasy pace.

"Omar, Gazzy. Detention after school in my class"