Lil Peep » coffee shop boy

Ring.

There goes that boy..... that same gloomy boy that sits in his same old spot every single time he comes.

You watched the multi colored haired boy bring out a busted headphones and a laptop out of his torn  backpack. The same things he did every time he was here, doing the same who-knows-what every time he came.

!....

You jumped up as he turned to make eye contact with you. He had lovely eyes, beautiful dark brown eyes, but yet at the same time you couldn't help but feel intimidated by him. Was it the fact that he caught you staring? Something very out of character for you to do.

Crybaby.

It said above his right eye. You turned your back on the man as he stood up and placed his hands in his pockets, something he didn't normally do. On the regular he would just sit down on his laptop with his headphones and nod his head, this was out of the ordinary.

"Hey"

A voice called from the register. You regained your composure and turned around to see the tattooed man bent down at the open refrigerator near the register.

"You guys found an iPhone charger here for a few days? I might've lost it the last time I came...."

You froze up and felt a thump at the core of your chest. Damn was he kinda cute up person.  He had a deep voice and his breathe sorta lingered with the strong scent of a cigarette.

"I— Um....— yeah! Sure, I'll go check the back for you"

The man smiled in response and leaned on the counter. You wobbled to the back with your week legs and closed the 'employees only' door behind you.

As you searched through the small unorganized box you found nothing, nothing but a few babies slippers, other foreign objects and etc....

You walked past the back door and seen that the same guy stayed where he stood. You were lucky that it was a slow day, if it weren't you'd have a load of customers screaming and yelling and barking their orders. But those days never came by on the ordinary...... perks of working at a small shop.

You wouldn't even have the time to check the back for the charger he wanted so but wouldn't have for it was not yet found.

"Sorry sir, there's no iPhone charger in the lost and found. I'll tell you next time if I see it though"

The man grinned slightly and fixed his posture from the counter. He was tall, masculine and twice your size.

"Ha.... that's funny, how'd you know I'd be here a next time?"

You were a shaken up and blushed in embarrassment. Gustav leaned over the counter and scanned your reaction.

"N-No!— it's because I see you—!..... no I don't watch you! I just see you here all the time, doing your own thing. You're pretty hard not to see amongst a crowd sir"

"Gustav, you can call me Gustav"

The tall man outstretched his hand out for you to shake, you gladly took hold of his hand and shook it. Giving him a warm smile. 

"(Y/n), hey if you want, you can use my charger"

His face lit up as you reached under the counter for your bag, bringing out a long white cord. Gustav smiles from above at your kind hearted gesture, not everyone would just give away their own life source for their phone to just some random stranger.