Lil Skies » to be attatched

Hey guys how was yo day?? I love you guys stay and think positive! Don't let the negative thoughts get to you! ❤️💗💕💝💘💓💞

Btw I'm looking for someone to read a new draft book I'm coming out. To see if y'all fuck with it. It's a Jahseh x Reader. If you serious dm me.

(i/f); ice cream flavor

at·tached
əˈtaCHt/Submit
adjective

2. full of affection or fondness.
synonyms:    fond of, devoted to; informalmad about, crazy about

"she was very attached to her nigga"

xxx

You held to kimetrius's leg firmly and dug your nails into his skin. He turned back at you on the ground, his puffy curls moving with his head.

"(Y/n), let go"

He said, continuing to attempt to walk around the store. You ignored his demands and still held tightly to his leg.

"I gotta find clothes for tomorrow, give me a second to just look around"

He pleaded, trying to shake you off. You closed your eyes and still held tightly.

"No"

You answered plainly. Kimetrius just sighed, he continued to try to walk around.

"(Y/n), this is getting ridiculous. Here, go get some ice cream or sum. I gotta look for clothes"

Your eyes lit up at the sudden bribe/mention of the creamy flavored mix. You gladly let go of his leg and sprung up to snatch a single ten dollar bill from him, you wrapped your arms around his neck and whispered in his ear before taking your leave.

"Be safe from the thots baby"

You kissed his right cheek and than moved onto his left.

"They dangerous"

You skipped off outside to the line a few stores away, you happily waiting underneath the roof of the comfortable ice cream shop.

You assuming Kimetrius would be fine all by himself, you had no worry. But then when you noticed all the single group of girls roamed freely like thirsty perverts around the mall, you grew a tad bit worried.

"Hey ma'am, how can I help you?"

The worker at the cash register chimed, catching your attention. You turned from looking out the window and turned to him, you exchanged his welcoming smile with a warm one of your own.

"Oh, hi. Yeah do you guys do two scoops here?"

You asked, peeking through the glass of where the ice cream was. You looked up and down the lane until you made contact with, the one. Your eyes lit up and your smile grew wider.

"Can I get a (i/f)?— two scoop's please"

The guy behind the register smiled and slid open the small door, grabbing the scooper from the side. As he did so you watched him, observed him slightly. He had dark curly hair and small facial hair from his mustache. He kinda looked like Kimetrius.

(So, think of lil pwn basically)

As you did such a vibrate came from your back pocket, your phone.

You pulled your phone out and found a notification from your text messages, it was kimetrius.

Baby Kime ❤️💝💓💕;
I'm done. I'm coming to you rn baby