Lil Xan » Forever and always

A/n;
Y'all I ain't racist! So there a warning rn!
I'm using words like "white boy" n stuff. So don't read if u easily offended.

Bai ✌🏾✨

"You're a delinquent Diego.... you ain't goin no where in life...."

Your teacher talked down on your boyfriend once again. Diego laughed off and ignored it, but you could see the hurt in his eyes.

"You know what Miss, I ain't got no time for this. I'm tired of school already"

Diego hopped out of his chair ready to leave, his left hand on the doorknob and his right hand stuffed in his pocket.

"Look, I'm really trying here Diego! You're just not teachable! And that ain't gon work around here with me Mr. Leano—"

"Why you gotta be rude to him all the time?!"

You jumped up from your seat and crossed your arms angrily at your teacher, you looked over at her with unamused eyes.

"You always tell him that! Diego, you ain't shit. Diego, you ain't gonna be no one in life— who the hell tells they student that?!"

You exclaimed outraged. Mrs. Clark, your typical old cranky teacher looked at you in surprise. Her body said: there ain't no way she talking down on me right now. But her eyes read: damn, she is kinda right.

"Would you do that in front of his mama? In front of the principal?—shit, I notice you only put Diego down for stuff. Why do you do that Miss, is you mad with yourself or something?—"

Slam.

Diego didn't want this, to be backed up by his girlfriend in front of class. So he left, to where? To wherever his legs take him.

"(L/n), I do not appreciate the way you're talking to me!—"

"Well maybe that's how Diego feels!"

You brought your school bag over your shoulder and slammed the door purposely. Your classmates all stared at the scene unfold amused, phones out recording and everything.

"Suspend me, I'm not gonna tell them what you tell Diego"

You walked halfway out the door and turned back to the face the class, glancing over your shoulder.

"Cause I'm not a snitch"

You slammed the door shut and walked down the closed school corridor. You checked each corner before you turned, and tip toed off campus to the best place you think he'd be at the moment.

Getting high of his ass at the skate park.

You walked down the road, keeping your eyes peeled for Diego if anything. You had your phone out and texted him paragraph after paragraph, pleading for him to meet up with you.

ThOtiMuS pRiMe DieGo 🤢🤪💞:
(Y/n), you freal need to stop blowing me up, go back to class for' ya get in trouble

1:57 pm

You:
I will drag yo squidward ass if you don't meet up w/ me right tf now

1:58 pm

ThOtiMus pRiME DieGo 🤢🤪💞;
Not now, you wouldn't wanna see me right now (y/n)