Ski mask the slump god » prom date (X's Sister) pt. 1

Hope y'all had a good day! 💞
I luh you! ❤️

{edit: If y'all think it's cheesy or "it'll never actually happen irl" for the reader to call Jahseh, "big brother". It ain't.

I call my older brother big brother so I see nothing wrong with her calling him that 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️. Y'all just askin for me to drag y'all. It ain't even been a minute and (some of) y'all complain. I actually put effort in this okay?}

"But big bro you have to come with me, you ain't want me to go to prom with the other kids at my school. And you don't want me to go with a guy you don't know, you clearly and intentionally trying to not let me go to prom, big brother that isn't fair!"

You yelled at Jahseh and pushed him back, he turned around to you as his nostrils flared angrily. You stuck your lower lip out and glared back at him also.

"Don't be mad that I can go and you can't Jah, don't take all your anger out on me!...."

You exclaimed, crossing your arms.

Currently Jahseh was perched outside of his shared house with his friends, you decided to go home later due to the fact that he continued to thwart your plans on going to prom.

His friends currently living there was Stokeley, Isaiah, Trunks, and Danny (just pretend). Or if they go by their rapper names, Ski Mask The Slump God, WIFISFUNERAL, Kid Trunks, and cooliecut. Your brother was controversial Florida rapper XXXTENTACION.

(If you listen in Spotify you'll get it)

"I ain't mad, you just shouldn't be going. You know what them Florida niggas do at prom? They get high, into fights, and lastly but importantly, pregnant. You wanna be on sixteen and pregnant?"

You chuckled and placed a hand over your mouth, the thought of you being on those reality shows made you wanna roll on the floor and just break out laughing.

"Well can you take me to prom?"

You asked with pleading eyes. Jahseh turned away and turned on the television, flipping through the many Chanels.

"I would, but I got a restraining order from one of yo wack ass teachers at yo school"

You wanted to open your mouth and asked how and why, but before you could he placed a hand in the air.

"Don't ask, to complicated. It was for you tho, so you can feel bad now"

You groaned and jumped on the couch next to Jahseh between Stokeley, all of them watched you do so. Trunks with lustful eyes. Jahseh quickly noticed and snapped his head to Trunks who briskly turned away guilty.

'Quit it, pervert'

Your older brother mouthed to the Vietnamese teen, he hid behind a pillow to cover himself from all of Jahseh's death glares— aside from that all the shame.

You didn't see any of that though, due to the fact that Jahseh made Stokeley place a hand over your eyes from seeing anything.

"Fine than, I won't go...... just know that when I have issues with my appearance and the fact I won't have a boyfriend in five years just know it's your problem"

Jahseh chuckled and flipped through the Chanels, ignoring your first comment.

"Thank me later"

You checked the time on your phone and rolled over, catching your older brother's attention.

"Someone need to take me home, nigga I gotta go before momma start blowing up my phone"