Lil Yachty » married life

A/n:
Bruh Lil Yachty daddy material, no cap 🧢 😍 you got anything bad to say? Suck a stank fluidly ass dick. (Nah jk I still love you ❤️😘)

Btw I'm thinking about changing the book cover to X

"Come on Chauncey! You can do it baby, stand up and try again!"

You cooed to your child, Millie crawled next to you and your youngest son. She plopped herself next to you and him and grinned down at her brother, hoping to intimidate him.

"My mommy!"

She exclaimed, going in front of you and outstretched her hands from Chauncey getting any closer. Your son first tried to climb Millie but found her blocking him from his attempts, than he broke as his lower lip quivered.

"Wahhhh! Wahhhhh!"

He cried, slamming his fists onto his sister's chest. You giggled and called down your husband from in the room. Millie just smirked at her baby brother crying.

"Miles! Your daughter is being a big ol' bully again!"

You called. You heard shuffling from downstairs before he came through the door and jumped onto the bed, making the whole frame shake and creek.

"Its not nice Millie, now help Chauncey stop crying"

Miles said. Your daughter frowned harshly and furrowed her brows, she held her breathe till her face went red.

Chauncey on the other hand still tried to be friends with his sister, tugging onto her shirt and teething on her leg.

You glanced over at him and rested your head on his shoulder, you rolled on top of him and wrapped your arm around his neck.

"Be nice mommy! Get off daddy!"

Millie exclaimed, quickly running to her dads rescue. You rocked your husband around and but on his neck, he just laughed and allowed you to continue so.

"Aughhhh, help baby. i don't know what's gotten into mommy!"

He exclaimed, you played along and continued to wrap your legs around his body. You bit on his earlobe and smirked, this time her for real groaned in agony.

"Ahh! No! Bad, no biting!"

Your daughter yelled, pulling you back so you didn't bite Miles. Your son came to her daddy's rescue to, holing down your arm so you didn't pull on Mile's face.

You scoffed and gaped your mouth open offended.

"You really choosin your daddy over me, Chauncey? After I saved you from yo bully ass sister? I feel betrayed...."

You dramatically rolled off of your husbands back and pretended to play dead, instead of trying to bring you back to life, Millie kicked your side making you wince. She giggled and clasped her hands.

"Okay, that's just pure evil...."

You said, rolling to your knees. Miles looked at his daughter before he raised his brow, wanting an explanation for her violent action.

"That ain't nice, I don't know who taught you that but don't do it. You're gonna get spanked if you do that to anyone, be nicer Millie"

Your husband lectured. Your daughter stomped her foot on the bed and ran behind you, wanting comfort after her actions. You just pushed her away and stuck your tongue out.

"I ain't sidin with you, being a whole ass bully ain't nice Millie. You gotta learn to be nice to other kids"

Your daughter groaned and flopped herself onto the bed, kicking and thrashing to the sheets. You elbowed your husband lightly in the chest and chuckled.

"She act just like you, yo wining ass"

Miles said, smiling over at you. You quietly gasped, but laughed due to it being true to your actual characteristic traits.

"You know it ain't wrong, that's why you're laughing"

Miles said, giving your nose a kiss. Chauncey crawled over to the two of you and fell right between the two of you.

"And Chauncey just like you, he a goofy lil clown. I admit my babies cute"

You kissed Chauncey's cheek, making him smile a smile similar to his father's. You turned to Miles and pecked his lips, like father like son they both smiled like mad idiots.

"You stupid adorable, I love that babes"

He wrapped an arm around your hip and gave it a little squeeze.

"I know I'm adorable, that's why you chose me out of everyone else in your dm's"

Rant:
There's this stupid ass hoe in my pm's saying that my attitude in the way of me writing and shit cause I comment back on negative comments.... hoe the only time I have a sour ass attitude is when a bitch say something about work I put a lot of effort in, or something I care about a lot. It ain't that easy to tick me off, but 👏 when 👏 you 👏 do 👏 babe 👏 I'm a whole new person you don't wanna fw. Regardless if you a reader, this my work I put in day in and day out effort in this.

Anyways have a nice day! Stay positive and don't listen to negativity! Love yourselves today and think good thoughts! ❤️💗💕💓💘💝💞💗