Ski mask the slump god » comfort

Love y'all 💕

Hey y'all I was think m bout makin a story with ski mask the slump god x Reader??

Jahseh sister story type stuff

"Stokeley, please don't cry baby. I know how much you hurting right now, just let me help you Stok"

You stayed perched outside of the famous rappers shared room, shared with you of course. You sat down next to the doorframe and continued to whisper soothing words to him through the creek of the door.

"Let me help you, I know how much he meant to you Stok! He meant a lot to me to......."

You whispered dully, you looked at your toes and played with them as you waited. Today was a sad day, a sad day around the world.

June eighteenth, two thousand eighteen.....

We lost rapper, son, role model, artist, friend, and brother.

Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy.....

You were very close with him, along with Stokeley. What could you say?.... you were his older sister.

(Y/n) Cleopatra Onfroy.

You loved your brother deeply, the moment you heard about his death you dropped to your knees. But your boyfriend, the love of your life.

He took his death to a whole 'nother level. He went on live, explained to close family and friends what had happened, and locked himself up into the bedroom.

You were frightened by him doing so.

You didn't want him doing something that'll make you mourn even longer, you were scared that he would attempt to kill himself.

Suicide.

A problem he had a long time ago with.

"Stokeley, you open this door up right now. I ain't gonna repeat myself, you let me in or I'm bussin' this door down"

You threatened. The next thing you knew you heard the click of the door knob and movement behind the frame.

You got up and unlocked the door, pushing it open to see Ski in bed, looking up at the wall plainly and blankly.

"Look at yourself (y/n), you tryin' to help me when you can't even help yourself....."

You raised a brow but than realized that rouge tears falling to the ground, your eyes were blurred with tears you hadn't even noticed.

"I'm..... I'm crying?...."

You wiped away your tears and pushed that question aside. This wasn't about you right now, this was about Stokeley.

"Who cares, are you okay Stok? Here. You can lean on me so you can—"

"Shut up"

He said plainly. He pulled himself up from his laid position and pointed and accusing finger at you. You placed an offended hand over your chest, pretending that you didn't know what he was taking about.