Juice Wrld » lucid dreams

Follow me on Instagram: nekiaddict

A/n:
hey y'all if any of y'all want to continue my Lil xan thing-story than dm me and I'll send you the story— no copyright n nun.

Any of y'all had a lucid dream before?

Btw this is before he came up with the song lucid dreams.

You were a pain to him, pain in the ass, pain in his life— a pain in his heart. He loved you so much, sincerely and deeply. You were his world, but you've left, you left for your own reasons.

"Dammit, I can't sleep...."

Jarad said, flipping over in the empty— cold— iscolated— Damn depressing bed.

He tried to close his eyes— forget about everything. Only to be flooded by thoughts of you, thoughts of making you his.

His wife.

Jarad opened his eyes, he found himself walking through the hallway. Something felt a lot more different, numb.

"Where the fuck are you going?"

A voice echoed out through the hallway. Jarad flinched, ducking under in one of the rooms. He rolled in a pool of water.

"What the fuck going on?....."

The voice continued. Jarad turned around in the pool, the rotation of everything automatically turned. He tried to swim up, swim up, but he just couldn't. The water was just so heavy.

"Fun fact: salt water is way heavier than normal water. Fun fact number two: tears are made of less than one percent of salt"

Jarad rubbed his eyes, he remembered this place. He  has seen this place before.

This must be a dream.

He thought.

A lucid dream....

Jarad sank to the bottom and walked on the floor, he sat down. He dug on the floor, a black liquid escaped from the ground.

"You cried a lot,

Why would you cry?

Have you been hurt?

Did someone hurt you?"

The voice continued.

Jarad ignored her— well, he assumed the voice was a woman— he continued to dig on the floor, the black liquid gathered around each other.

Forming a feminine body.

The voice....

He thought.

When the face and eyes appeared on the woman, she was crying.

Tears, this pool are her tears. She cries a lot—well, she cried a lot.

"Metaphor; (noun)

A saying or a figure of speech. In which a word or phrase is applied to an object or an action to which it is not literally applicable.

I ought to be ashamed of myself. A person as such as myself crying this much tears to fill a pool?.... deemed the mouse".

Jarad pushed the woman down, he pinned her to the floor, knowing well it was just a dream. Jarad looked into her eyes, pools of tears just flooded out from them.

Sucked in.

He got sucked into her thoughts.

"You're not the only one whose heart had broke Jarad. Ridiculous, you're such a ridiculous man Jarad