1

"Number 17!" A young Korean woman yell.
I walk up the the room you see two girls they look around 16 years old and they look very slutly.

"Ok we are going to play a song, and dance with tone, good luck." She gives a thumbs up. I look at the girls they give me a dirty look.
We turn to a mirror and dance while looking a the mirror.

After the song finish~~

I was soaking in sweat. I was breathing heavily."Ok number 17 I like your dance it was out standing! But number 67&98 you two got the move more the two you your done." The girls push past me."Since you the last one and the only good one that dance out of 1,500 girls/boys you are the new member of bts!" The Korean lady opens a door, and my mouth drops the the ground. I saw Namjoon walk out, then the rest of the boys. All I could do is trying not to pass out.

"Hi my name is y/n" you bow Hoseok smiles at me and I blush

"Hello!" Hoseokjumps to you and hugs you

"Get off the poor girl." Namjoon pulls Hoseok off of you

"So y/n is it? Um today you leave for South Korea. We notify your parents. Their bringing your stuff right now as I speak. Your parents are going to stay here, and you are officially moving to Korea!" The Korean woman smile. I couldn't speak.

"Don't worry y/n! You have me and the boys, We will much sure you happy and feel welcome!" Namjoon hug you.I smile and hug back, to you it was like hugging a teddy bear. A tall teddy bear.

"I want a hug!" Jin and the rest of the boys went in for a group hug.

"You guys please go wait in the other room while we discuss some things." The Korean woman moves us to the other room.

"I'm I can speak Korean, if you guys feel comfortable I can talk in Korean." Taehyung smiles.

"Please do it will help me understand you better."

"Ok" I felt like it was a dream. But it wasn't I am with the boys that I idolize. I felt feel a gaze on me, I follow the direction of the gaze and see Jimin eyes were on you you felt your whole body tense.

"Sorry i dose off."

"It's ok."

"Um y/n how old are you again?" Jin tilts his head

"Oh I'm 14." I smile.

"Really? You look 16 then 14." Jimin laughs

"Ok y/n we need to take your measurements, for your new clothes."The woman pushed me back into the other room. A man came out and started to measure you.

"Ok great your new clothes will be at the dorm when you get there." The man sat at the table and started to write things down.I walk back into the room where the boys are at.

"What can be her stage name? I mean it could be wings?" Yoongi says.

"I like that name wings." I smile.

"Really?" Jungkook tilts his head

"Yeah it's like a name it's not understandable but it does have a meaning." I smile

"Ok I guess it's official your stage name it wings." Namjoon ruffles your hair

"Stop Namjoon" I laugh while fixing my hair.

~~Time skip~~

"Bye mom and dad." I give your last hug for a while.

"Bye my baby." My mom had tears in here eyes she's gives you many kisses.

"Be Safe we love you very much." My dad also has tears in his eyes, the weird thing my dad barely cry's let's say it rare. He hugs me tight. Namjoon comes next to you.

"We will take care of her like she's our sister." He puts his are around me.

"Please keep her safe she's our only child." My mother cry's harder.

"Don't worry me and the boys will protect her."

"Bye mom." I hug her really tight.

"Bye dad." I also hug him tight. I walk away from them. Rm looks at you with a smile.

"Don't worry wings, your with us now. We will take care of you."