39

"Eat." Yugyeom shove a fork in my face but I refuse. "If dont eat then daddy has to punish you again." He grips my thigh and I yelp in pain.

"Ok ok." I open my mouth and he feeds me.
~
~
~
"Where's my Thank you kiss." Yugyeom points to his cheek.

"In my ass." I mumble.

"What did you say?" Yugyeom growled.

"I said in my ass." I looked him dead in the eye when I said that.

"Oh now your going to get it!"
~
~
~
BamBam POV
I'm the reason why she's gone. I look in the mirror and I saw was a fucking bitch. I did nothing to stop Yugyeom. My eye bags were so dark. Yugyeom ruined Got7 reputation. The company is thinking about shutting the group down, life is just going down hill.

"Hey let's go out for some drinks." Mark pops from out of the corner. I turn my body to face Mark.

"I-I'm good." My eyes were getting watery and I broke down.

"I fucking miss her! I want her back I fucking hate Yugyeom!" I scream out. "I want my angel back!"  Mark comes to comfort me.

"Shh it's ok-k I want her back to." He cry's with me.
~
~
~
Namjoon POV
It's been almost a week since y/n got kidnapped and everyone in the house is broken, all we do is drink and cry about y/n. "W-Where's my keys!" Jin stutter.

"Jin you don't own a car." I sighed.

"F-fuck you!" He fell to the ground and tried to pick him self up but he kept falling.

"Let me help you-."

"N-." He stops and looks at me and cry's. "I want w-wings back! I miss We we cook together and the way she laugh at my dad jokes-."

"Shut up!" I yelled at Jin. "I miss her to! Your not the only fucking one Jin! Drinking are sorrows away is not helping at all!"
~
~
~
Yugyeom POV
I finish punishing my little brat and let's say it she not going to be able to walk for a couple weeks! I cut up her thigh a bit it hurt me to see in pain but she disobey me!

"Kitty!"I yelled out. I saw y/n limping to me.

"Yes Yugyeom." I smirk at her.

"Sit on my lay I want to cuddle." She groans and makes her way to me and once she's in front of me I snatch her and smash her on my lap.

"Ow." She cries out.

"Sorry kitty." I giggle. I felt my phone vibrate and looked at my phone and it was an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"I know you where you are now you little-."

I hug up quickly but I herd that voice before I think it's Kim Taehyung. "W-who's was that." I look at y/n when she said that. Her face had hope in it.

"No one just wrong number." I saw her face drop and go back to emotionless face.

"Hey it's lunch time and I think its time to feed Jun-myeon."

"He's not a dog." I herd her mumble. I rolled my eyes.

"Just go feed fucking him and stay in the basement with him I got to do shit." I push her off of me and watch her limp to the kitchen.

Y/n POV
"Just go feed fucking him and stay in the basement with him I got to do shit." He push me off of him and rolled my eyes and limp to the kitchen.

"Ok." I grab two ramen noodles. At least six waters and two Instant rice. With some snacks on the side. I limp to the basement with Yugyeom behind me.

"Stay in there with him are else." He whisper in my ears I nodded, as soon as I step on the the first step he slammed the door on me making me almost fall.

"Y/n!" Suho yelled in happiness.

"Hi I brought food and I'm going to be with you for a while." I smile I continue to limp down the stairs. "Here." I give him his food and we sat together on his make shift bed and talked.

"Did you ever had a boyfriend?"

"Nope been single since day one!" I smile proudly to myself. "Have you had girlfriends."

"Yes a couple." He laughs.

"Who?" I ask in excitement.

"Just a one of trainees at SM and one girl Idol and a fan."

"Who is Idol and Who is the fan?" I rise money left eye brow.

"Jenny Kim, Lim Ji-."

"I thought you Lim Ji we're just friends!" I shouted happily.

"Yeah we dated for about six months but I ended it because she was very clingy." I nodded.

"Who was the last one."

"This girl was a Sasaeng well I didn't know that until I went to her house and let me tell you, she had so much EXO merchandise and it's was mostly me then the other members. Her name was Kim-,something I forgot." He laughs "She tried to pull a Yugyeom but failed and then she got arrested."

"What was she Suho Sasaeng girl on the korean news?"

"Yep that was her." He chuckles.

"I-." I was stop by banging up stairs.

"Where is she!" A deep voice said well at least that's I herd.

"Y/n get next me." Suho said.

"Fucking find her."
~
~
~
~
HOLY SHIT LOVE YOURSELF: ANSWER CAME OUT GO LISTEN PEOPLE!!!!

"~~~~HOLY SHIT LOVE YOURSELF: ANSWER CAME OUT GO LISTEN PEOPLE!!!!