31 pt2 (Min Story)

"Thanks y/n for letting me coming over." He hugs me and kisses my nose.

"Thanks for taking care of me." I laugh and hug him. "See you tomorrow."

"I be here around 8!"

"Ok bye Bam."

"Bye princess!" He smiles I close the the door and sat down on the couch and waited for the boys to come home just Incase one on the boys got to drunk and I had to take care of them.

"Fuck you j-j-Jimin." The front slam open and I saw Yoongi stumble into the house. I rolled my eyes and got up and saw the rest of the boys walked or stumble in.

"Yoongi." I gently say to him. He look at me and made that "Fuck you don't touch me" look.
"Let's go to your room and lay down."

"F-F-Fuck you." He growls and his eyes closed and he fell into my arms.

"Y/n lay down with me please." Hoeosk pouted.

"I will if you take Yoongi to his room then yes." He smiles and grabs Yoongi and runs up the stairs. "You guys ok?"

"Y-y-y/n your so fucking hot!" Jimin yells at me. I roll my eyes at him. He winks and bits his lips and walks to me and grabs my hips. "F-f-fuck me." He giggles I push him into the couch.

"Have some respect." I turn my head and I saw Hoeosk Next to me holding his teddy bear that I gave him a away ago.

"I'm ready." I look down and I saw him just in his underwear. I laugh a little.

"Ok give me a second wait for me ok?" He nodded and ran up stairs tripping during the process.

"Y/n I don't feel so good." Jin grabs his stomach and throws up on the floor......

"JIN!" I sighed and look at Jungkook who was the least drunk. "Jungkook please help me." He smiles and knows what to do. "Please tell me you guys didn't give him the mix?" Namjoon looks at me with 'Please don't kill me' look.

"I'm sorry he really wanted it so I gave just a little." Namjoon looks Taehyung and Taehyung looks at me. "Sorry y/n."

"Why I'm I the Mother sometimes." I sighed and walk away. I go to Hoseok room and I saw him passed out on the floor. "Why do you guys drink likes its 78." I grab a blanket and through it on him.
~
~
"Y/n wake up!" Jungkook yelled at me. I slap him and open my eyes.

"What!" I yell back at him.

"Your boyfriend BamBam is here." I rolled my eyes and push him off my bed.

"Ok jellykook." I look in the mirror and I look ok? I walked down stairs and saw BamBam sitting on the couch with Taehyung death glaring him. "Bam?" He looks up and smiles.

"You ready?"

"What?"

"I texted you like at 8 in the morning." I look at my phone and it's FIVE IN THE EVENING!

"Oh sorry I guess I slept in sorry I get ready I'm wait here!" I ran back up stairs and change.