32

Suho POV
"Please let me I don't know why I'm here!" I yelled out. My stomach was in so much pain from getting punch in the stomach many many times1

"Shut the fuck up! You know what you did! You gave flowers to MY Y/N!" Yugyeom yells at me. "YOUR GOING TO PAY SHE MINE AND ONLY MINE!" I felt him punch my face.

"Ah!" I yell out. "ANYONE PLEASE SAVE ME!" I cry out. I was push down to the ground I was helpless.

"Oh Suho I wish to kill you right now but I want to see you die very slowly." He's smile at me and grabs a glass bottle and smashes on my head.

"PLEASE STOP!" I started to cry. I tasted my blood,sweat,and tears. "Yugyeom PLEASE I BEG YOU." I cry more rolling around try to get up and fight back.

"Keep trying Your never going to get me." He kicks my side for the hundredth time. "I gotta do something have fun in here." He laughs and close the door and locks it.

"I lov-e-e you y/n." I whisper to my self letting more blood and tears fall.

Y/N POV

I felt my heart drop my stomach. "Y/n Suho is missing." I grip Jimin shirt and shook my head.

"No no no!" I look at Jin with my red and teary eyes. "it's y.y!" I shout at Jin, He nods.

"I gave the police the letter and they working one the case as we speak." Jin looks at Namjoon who is standing next to him. "We all are going to sleep with you in here, to protect you."

"Does the public know about this?" Namjoon shakes his head.

"No it's for the good." I just nodded and look at Jin.

"I-I-I'm sacred." Jimin runs his fingers through my hair trying to sooth me.

"We are here for you don't worry." Jimin gently says. "I'm not leaving your side at all." Jimin whispers into my ear.

"Thank ChimChim." I held onto his chest and close my eyes.

Jimin POV
"Thank ChimChim." She held onto my chest and close her beautiful eyes.

"Poor y/n." I sighed, I played with her hair and looked a Jin. "I'm seriously not leaving her side I don't care what happens to me I'm protecting her." Jin nods his head.

"I respect that." Jin sighs. "Why would anyone do this-."

"Maybe it's a sasaeng." Jungkook quietly says. "Remember that one girl that tried to kidnapped me." Jungkook looks at y/n. "I don't want that to happen to her."

"Do you want me to hold her?" Jin asked? I shook my head.

"I'm ok." I looked y/n. I felt her forehead and she was cold. "Jin can you bring me a couple blankets."

"Ok." I saw him run up stairs and I sighed. I play with y/n hair a little more until I saw her phone go off.

Yugyeom😊:
HELLO Y/N HOW ARE YOU!

I decided to text him and act like y/n texting him.

Y/n:
Hi! And I'm good😀

Yugyeom 😊:
Do you want to hang out today I got something to show you!

Y/n:
Sorry I'm busy today I'm recording today

Yugyeom😊:
NOO I WANT TO SAW YOU SOMETHING TODAY THO!

Y/n:
Sorry next week.
Seen

I put her phone down. "Here I got the blankets she likes." Jin helps me warp. "Ok I'm going to make dinner, Yoongi and Hoesok are in the Studio right-." Their was a big crash in the kitchen. Namjoon ran into the living room and he holding a cup of Noodles that was burnt.

"Uh so I trying to make Noddles for y/n and uh I think I messed up?" He awkwardly laughs.

"Gezz Namjoon." Jin sighed and garb his ear and took him to the Kitchen.

"Really." I whisper, I felt y/n move a little.

"Please d-d-don't hurt." "S-stop!" She push me a little. "AHH!" She screamed I grab her and hold her tight.

"It's ok. It's just me y/n." She was crying clutching onto me again.

"What happen!" Everyone in the house ran to the living room.

"I-I had a nightmare." She cry's Harder into my  chest.

"Hey is ok y/n." Jungkook says.

"Yeah we all had nightmares before." Yoongi walks up to us and looks at y/n. "Do you want to talk abou?" Y/n nods.

"Ok." All the guys gather around us and sit down."

"I was back in America and Y.Y killed my parents-." She starts to shake a little. "Then it kill you guys and try to take me to this odd door." Y/n looks at me.

"Did you see Y.Y-." Hoseok asked.

"What kind of question is that." Yoongi said.

"Sometimes in dreams you see a person that's real and you will come across that person one day." Hoseok says.

"I think it's was a guy. He was kinda tell, um he had blond hair like Jimin but more yellow." She close her eyes and I can she trying to think.

"Was he Asian?" Hoseok asked.

"Yes and he brow eyes?" She quietly says.

"Anything else happened?" Yoongi asked. She nodded.

"Um we were performing and I black out and I woke up and I think was Y.Y was hurting Suho." She tears up more, I kiss her forehead.

"Sh it's ok." I wanted to let her know I'm here no matter what happens we are always here for her we might have treated her badly but I love her I want to make sure she safe and ok.

"Hey do you want to help me cook." "We'll make your favorite!" Jin was attempting to make y/n happy.

"Really?" Jin smiles at her.

"Yes!" "Now come on." Jin reaches out for y/n hand she takes it and they both walk to the kitchen. I sighed and move the blankets to the side.

"Hobi was that true out the dream thingy?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes." Hobi looks at me. "I might of know who he is but I'm sure."

"Who you think it is." Jungkook ask.

"Yugyeom."

~
~
~
Hi um here's an chapter and um yeah! Also if your reading this on the day this chapter was poster then MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!! (My mom and dad bought me puma shoes and an IPad IM VERY GREATFUL!)

~~~Hi um here's an chapter and um yeah! Also if your reading this on the day this chapter was poster then MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!! (My mom and dad bought me puma shoes and an IPad IM VERY GREATFUL!)