50

It's been a nice year me and BamBam are still dating I have my own solo album. The guys and I couldn't be more happy. But today is the day the will hurt me. The one year of Kim Jonghyun..
I've cried over and over praying to god hoping god is taking good care of him. But today is much different I feel empty. It's been to long without him I want to feel his touch to hug him one last time to tell him. 'You did great thank you for everything.'

"Hey y/n." I look up and saw Jungkook holding holding a cup of coco. "It's cold and I though you might like some."

"Thank you." I bowed and looked back the table.

"I know what today is y/n." He sighs. "I was hoping you where going to forget." I froze and looked at jungkook.

"Forget?" I rolled my eyes. "Forgot what? The fucking death of my friend, my Idol, the person that showed me even in the darkest hour he is there for me no-." I stop and look at the window. "No matter what."

"Y/n I'm sorry-."

"Just shut up Jungkook." I get up and storm out. "The fucking disrespect." I sighed and slam my door shut. Bing Bing

Key🔑:
Hey y/n we both know what today is and me and the others wanted to know if we all can go  together we can go visit Jong?

Y/n:
I would love that

Key🔑:
Please wear something red or white please

Y/n;
Yes of course! What time are you going to pick me up??

Key🔑:
1100

Y/n:
Ok see you in 1 hour
Seen

I sighed and felt my heart drop. "Goddamit I miss you." I bow my head and said a couple prays to calm my thoughts.

"Hey y/n." Jungkook head peek through my door.

"What." I said sternly.

"Oh-h Um BamBam is here." Jungkook open the door more to reveal Bam.

"H-hi y/n." He smiles at me. I just looked at him with a plain face.

"Jungkook leave."

"W-wha-."

"Go!" I yelled at him, he jumps and walks off quickly.

"Y/n what's wrong?" Bam shuts my door and leans on the ground next to me.

"I-I miss him." I broke down and hug Bam. "It's been a whole fucking year Bam." I sobbed on his shoulder. "I can't take this pain it hurt so bad."

"Princess stop." He holds me tight. "I may not know what your going through but I fucking love you y/n I will be here for you no matter what." He kisses my head. "I'm going with you to see Jonghyun." "Minho texted me asking me if wanted to go too because of you so yeah." He let's go of me and shows me his red suit. "Get ready I wait right here." I nodded and kiss him.

"I love you." I got up and got out a red dress with a rose design on the left side of my chest. I looked at BamBam wanted him to turn away.

"Like I haven't see you naked before." I throw my phone at him. "Okay okay gezz." He turns around as I quickly get in the dress.

"Bam can you zip my dress up for me?"

"Of course." He smiles and gets up to help me with my dress. "There." He zips it up.

"Thanks." I look in my mirror and saw the picture of me and jong I put on there. Us smiling and not caring about anything else.

"Hey." Bam put his hands on my shoulders. "Be happy he not suffering, he is in a better place singing with the angles." He is trying to reassure me but deep down I will forever be affected by his death.

"Come on let's wait for Key."
~
~
~
"Y/n." I look up from the car floor to look at Taemin.

"Yes."

"Here." He passes me two roses. "One for Bam and you." He smiles at his rose. "We are going to put this on his temple." He smiles. "It's been on hell of a year." I nodded. I looked back down.
~
~
~
As soon as we step into the cemetery I started to cry. "Shh y/n it's ok." Bam was next to me holding me. "Come on." He smiles and we walked together to his temple.

"Hyung thank you for everything." Taemin smiles and bows twice. I started crying even more hugging Bam tightly.

"Jong I miss you brother it's been a year without you I-." Key stop and started to cry. "I-I love you." He sniffles. "I hope you have your Peace." Key bows twice.

"I-." Minho breaks down and couldn't continue his sentence. "I-I-I."

"It's ok." Taemin reassures him.

"The time went by fast brother." Onew let a few tears go. "I hope your finally happy." Onew goes twice. And then Lastly me.

"Hi Jong, it's been awhile." I look at his picture. "Remember are little same friend date? I do." I stop and squeeze Bam hand. "Thank you so much for everything Jonghyun. Thank you s-so much for making me happy even in my darkest days you kept me happy and alive." I smile. "I will keep you promise." I bow twice and took a step back.

"All together." Key says, we drop are roses at the same time.

"I love you." I put my head down.
~
~
~
As the night hit, it was odd. It was colder then usual but I was warm like something was hugging me warm. I've been in my room since I came back from the cemetery. I've been replaying Jongs songs and trying to keep my self sane. I was about to close my eyes but I look to my window and saw something I saw on the day of the funeral, the blue moon. He is watching out on me and wants me to know he will never forget me.......
~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys as I promise my very last chapter... I wanted to post this yesterday on the 18 in Korea but I needed to have my mental state okay before I posted this. But here I am. Jong I miss you I want you to know that you have brought me happiness over the years. Thank you❤️ so much. it hurts so much knowing your gone. But the good things never last😥 I miss you. I love you❤️❤️