??$:/&/&!/!/-88181$/!//'zls??

Unknown~~
Being near her is like my drug. She so perfect and she is my everything. One day I will have in my arms for ever. "Y/n." A smile creep on my face.

I touch my poster of y/n. "How was your day
Y/n?" I smile as I imagine her voice speaking to me. "Really me too." I laugh. "Why are you so __£\£\£\*]%]??[\>\^^£¥." I start to take off my \£'so&:&28/$!njai'ana'koz. I start to /&199/'snowy!**ㅓㄴ ㅑ9/-&.

My head falls back as I /'woO£\¥\*%はな:&/ and I moan. "I fucking love your face y/n." I touch the poster face and I -&/&76€\'snajsはさ어/&2828$/.

I felt my leg twitching. "Baby I'm almost there." I start to release. "Mmmmm." I giggle._|~~~|||~||~~<%>,~{}#<>?#*%*!+£!,\{%*'ㅠㅍㅌ. I smile and clean up my mess.
1%
2%
3%
4%
5%
6%
7%
9%
10%

"Maybe I should go visit her again." I smile at that idea. I walk out of my ' Secret room' I lock the door and cover it back up. I ran down stairs and was about to head to the door until I got stopped by Mark.

"Are you going to y/n?" Mark gives me the 'Your a fucking weirdo' look. I laugh and put my hands behind my back.

"Yes." I giggle and take out my phone. "I'm going to see my princess." I kiss my phone screen.

"Oh my god." Mark sighs. "I will take you because last time you tried to fucking kidnap her."

"Fine." I put on my shoes and waited for Mark outside of the door. "Mark hurry up you cock block."

"Ah shut up." He growls. I roll my eyes and he walk out and we both walk to BTS dorm.

~~

"Yeah we are here." I yelled in excitement. I quietly walk to the living area window. I saw Jungkook and Taehyung on the couch playing games then I look in the kitchen window and saw my princess.

"Jin Oppa! Stop." She giggles. I blush at her giggle it was amazing and precious just like her.

"My princess." I touch the window. I quickly grab my phone and took at picture of her. "So cute!" I yelled by accident. I saw Jin look in my direction. 

"Hey!" Jin runs to the window and I ran the way I came and saw Mark waiting for me by the corner.

"GO! JIN SAW ME!" I yelled and I grab Mark hand and ran all the way back to the dorm.

~~

"You fucking dumb ass." Mark says while hitting the back of my head.

"Sure." I smile and run to my room the make a polaroid Version of the picture. "Hello my princess." I smile as I enter my ' Secret room'. I plug my phone into thing weird thing I bought and I printed a Polaroid version picture.

"Can't wait to see tomorrow y/n." I kiss the picture and I laugh like a mad person but who cares. "Good night my lil y/n."