21

"Hi-i-i." I stuttered. I quickly bow. "Nic-e-e t-t-to m-e-e-t  you." I stuttered out.

Suho chuckles. "Hi nice you meet you y/n." He bows.

"Ahh why are you so nervous y/n you like Suho." Namjoon teases.

My face turn red so face that I think I became a tomato. "ah! No." I mumble while crossing my arms.

"Aww." Suho smiles and hugs me.

"AH~." I turn red even more if that's possible.

"Who's your bias wrecker?" I herd Kai say.

"Baekhyun~." I look at BTS for help and they where on the verge to laughing.

"Aww." Baekhyun smiles and hugs me also.

"I'm debating to move groups now." I joked

"Ah No!" Jin yells. Everyone was laughing.

"Joking!" I look at Suho "But you know if need another member, just hit me up." I laugh.

"Ah yeah yeah." "Let's get to work!" Namjoon yells. We all sit down on the floor except RapMon and Suho because their the leaders.

"Ok Bangtan! We are going to preform 'Blood Sweat and Tears' Y/n is going to wear a different outfit it's going to match us. Y/n please come up." I nodded. "When it comes your last line that's when EXO comes and preform 'Monster'."

"Yes now Chanyeol after y/n line finish we are going to do your part."(that part)

"Yes now y/n RapMon told us that you can do the Chorography to the song?" I blush and nodded

"Yes now y/n RapMon told us that you can do the Chorography to the song?" I blush and nodded. "Ok well then let's see it."

"Also guys your are going to have to learn this so pay attention to y/n." Namjoon said. They all nodded at smile at me.

"Go."

"Holy shit she's good!" Kai yells. I finish the song with a big smile on my face.

"That was amazing!" Suho claps.

"Ah thank you." I smile.

"Now EXO your going to learn blood Sweat and Tears!" Suho looks at me. "Wanted show them how it's done?" I blush and nodded.

I finish with a serious look on my face.

"I think I'm in love." Baekhyun smiles at me. I blush like an idiot.