43

"Ok so you guys are probably wondering why we are here at two in the morning." Namjoon said.

"Yes I should be sleeping right now not be in the fucking in the Studio." Yoongi growls

"I know you guys are mad at me well except y/n." I smile and wave.

"Anyway-." He laughs. "We need to review are songs for the album."

"Why couldn't we do this in the morning."

"That's the thing we need to submit it by 8 in the morning."

"Oh my god." Yoongi growls.

"Yes I'm sorry-."

"Can We just cut to it." Jungkook says all sleepy.

"Yes of course." He puts a CD in the thingy. "The first song is by y/n and it's called 'girl meets evil'." The songs starts playing and I see Yoongi started to wake up a bit. I hear my voice coming through the speakers.

"The light of my future is dimming
Because of me , I lost my way on a path of dream." My voice was raspy and it wasn't high pitch like most girl idols it was a bit deep. "The venom of my ambition, I sharpened my knife every day But because of my uncontrollable greed, My knife became dull I know it all This love is another name for the devil Don't hold his hand."

"I like this." Yoongi nods his head to the tone.

"Your voice is beautiful." Jimin says dreamy.

"I shouted but turned away from my conscience I feel the sharp reality more every day There's red blood from being torn apart by reality I never thought that The greed would become the trumpet heralding hell."

"Y/n you wrote those lyrics." Yoongi asked. I nodded and kept listening to my voice it was , not to toot my own horn.

"Breathe My breath is getting shorter I close my eyes every night from twisted reality The music box of tragedy echoes But in order to be free from this crime It's impossible to forget and give up Because those lips were too evil
I threw my future away because I was hurt from the past. When I woke up, I was surrounded by land mines Surrounded by people's stares that can't be touched I shout for a miracle in this reality (Rewind) It was crazy good I was an idiot Yeah an idiot I want to let go of the devil's hand." I felt looks from the boys.

"Y/n?" Jungkook says.

"Too bad but it's too sweet It's too sweet it's too sweet Too bad but it's too sweet It's too sweet it's too sweet Too bad but it's too sweet It's too sweet it's too sweet Too bad but it's too sweet It's too sweet it's too sweet." I looked at the guys and they were in aw.

"It's too evil It's too evil It's too evil Yeah it's evil." The songs ended and Jungkook was Staring me down.

"I think you went hard on this albums concept." Yoongi says.

"Your voice was beautiful." Hoseok says.

"Why is she in the Rap line and not in the Vocal." Jin says.

"Agree!" Taehyung yells.out.

"Take that to Bang not me." Namjoon says. "Anyway um we already herd blood sweat and tears, so next now for Mr.jk song begin."

~~
"Next up BTS cypher 4." I smile because I'm very excited how this came out. "Now it the lines might be a bit uh wired but you." He stops and the sing begins.

Y/n Namjoon Hoseok Yoongi (if two or more mix If means they sing together)

""Name, name!" Sorry bae
"Pronunciation, pronunciation!" Sorry bae
"Diction, diction, diction!" Sorry bae
"Oh, face not an idol.." Sorry bae
Because I'm breathing I'm sorry bae
Because I'm too healthy I'm sorry bae
I'm on the air I'm sorry bae
Errthing errthing errthing..
Sorry bae
The sound that I'm making now bae
To someone else, it's like a dog's bark bae
Why don't you change your pattern of talking shit about others bae
It's about to get boring, boring bae
I'm not hateful of you anymore
I'm not hateful of you anymore sorry bae
I'll be the drum, just hit me hard and stop
Alright, why don't we get into a samulnori (traditional percussion quartet) bae
I'm a monster, my tail is too long bae
You'll shoot me anyway bae
If that's the case, the zoo is more comfortable bae
You want it too, material to talk shit about me bae
You hate me but YOU KNOW ME
I like malicious comments more than no comment
I don't know you
BUT YOU KNOW MY NAME." I was shook at Namjoon raping it was amazing.