Return Home

Prolouge ~ Return Home

Grover Underwood (LOOK I REMEMBERED GROVER, YAAAAY)

I directed the two half-bloods to go up the hill. They went to see Chiron as je explained everything. I leaned against Thalia's tree and looked around.

The camp seemed strangely empty, as if someone or something important was missing.

I shrugged it off and decided to ask Percy or Annabeth, whichever I could find.

Thalia decided to ruin my plans and come first.

"Hey Goat Boy!" She yelled, running up to me. "Where have you been?"

I thought back to ehat had happened over the past 2 months.  I had left the camp to go recruit new nature spirits and see if I could fix anything. Along the way I had seen some strange things.

In Boston I saw a guy walking around talking to a sword, which wasn't the strangest thing I've seen.

Not to mention when I saw two kids fighting some weird monster thing with sticks and magic. I didn't stop to question.

(Haha, references)

"Everywhere." I told her. "What'd I miss and camp? And where's Percy? He usually runs out to greet me, messing up everything along the way." I smiled at the memory of my best friend.

Thalia winced, "Grover, you've missed a lot. I'll have Chiron explain later, but there was a war, and many if our friends died."