Death Cure oneshot (not part of the story)

So we all know how Katelyn is a fan of the Maze Runner, right? This is a random one-shot I wanna write, so lets just pretend it happens at the end of the book or as if she never died again, whichever you prefer...

Annabeth Chase

When I heard Katelyn was a bookworm, I really didn't expect this.

It's January 26th, 2018. The day Katelyn has been bugging us about since last December, when she learned the movie would come out.

"Death Cure! Death Cure!" She chanted as we walked to the theater.

Personally, I thought the Maze Runner was ok. But Katelyn was obsessed.

I now knew the meaning of a fangirl.

She wore a shirt that said "WICKED is good" on the front, but when she turned around it said, "Just kidding!"

She was a crazy person.

I wished I hadn't been the one elected to take her, why couldn't it have been Luke?

But nooo, everyone else was "busy."

Why didn't we let her go alone, you may ask.

Well, we were worried she would yell out what happens and make a bunch of angry mortals, and we didn't want that.

Angry mortals can be scary.

We walked in the door.

"DEATH CUREEEEE!" I don't think I need to explain who yelled that.

I flashed back to the time when Katelyn forced us all to read and watch the books and movies.

Scary Katelyn.

"Two tickets for the Death Cure, please." I slid the cashier some money and he handed us the tickets.

"And popcorn." Katelyn yelled.

"And popcorn." I added.

Katelyn grabbed her popcorn and ticket and ran into the room squealing like the fangirl she is, I sighed.

MAZE RUNNER SPOILER

She was just fine, sitting there and eating popcorn until the dude with blond hair and a British accent died.

She started crying when he went fully insane and attacked Thomas.

I was surprised, but it made a really good plot.

When Newt was about to kill Thomas, he stabbed himself.

I will admit, I felt a tear rolling down my cheek, but Katelyn was full out crying.

The end of the movie made her cry too. The names on the stone and the letter didn't help at all.

END OF SPOILER

I had to drag Katelyn out of the theater when it was over.

She was still crying over the scenes, sure they were sad, but now I was embarrassed walking out with her.

She is a fangirl.

A crazy fangirl.

*I HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE SO I WROTE HOW I ASSUME THE SCENE WILL GO*

Death Cure comes out TOMORROW AND I CAN'T WAIT

If you didn't know, Katelyn is based off me, so this is how I assume it will go when I watch the movie.

Though I was home sick today, so let's hope tomorrow is better and I can watch it!

I promise I'll try to have the next chapter up soon!

*EDIT 1/28/18*

I watched the Death Cure and IT IS THE BEST THING EVER

It didn't go how I expected it, but hey, expect the unexpected, am I right?

I also fixed this chapter to go with the movie