So THAT'S what you forgot to tell us

Chapter 3 ~ So THAT'S what you forgot to tell us

Katelyn Walker

I knew I was forgetting something.

Sure, we were all distracted by Chloe appearing, but I couldn't help but feel that something was wrong.

I ran through the recent conversations in my mind.

Oh. That's what I forgot to tell everyone...

Percy Jackson
(I almost typed Minho, what)

"So I kinda sorta forgot to mention that you guys," Katelyn pointed at me, Luke, Silena, and Beckendorf, "Are our key to escaping."

Luke munched on a Snickers, "Ookay then."

"How are you not fat?" I suddenly asked him.

"Percy!" Beckendorf groaned, "You don't just ask people why they aren't fat!"

Silena stood up, "I'm giving up on you guys." She walked out.

"Well." Katelyn grinned, "There's our Teresa. Luke can be Newt, Percy can be Minho, and Beckendorf can be Thomas."

"I am begging you to stop making Maze Runner references."

"Now," Katelyn ignored us, "Let's go get Teresa and escape the Maze."

Jason Grace
(He can be Newt)

"I want you guys to go to Earth." Chaos said.

"Why?" Hazel asked, "Is Tartarus really that much of a threat."

Chaos sighed, "Sort of. I don't want him attacking here again. Besides, he will be much stronger on Earth and I'm sure the camps could use help. Plus, who wouldn't want to see their dead friends?"

Annabeth sighed, "When do we go?"

"Tomorrow. Did I mention we have a new member?"

"Who?" I asked.

"His name is Newt." Chaos gestured to a tall boy that seemed to appear beside him. The boy had blond hair and his clothes looked old fashioned.

"What is going on here? If this is another one of Minho's bloody pranks I swear..." "Newt" spoke with a british accent.

"Hi." I said, "I'm Jason."

Randomly a girl jumped down from the roof. "Chaos no! Newt is from The Maze Runner! Wrong fandom!"

"But Blackie!" Chaos whined.

I was confused on why the creator of the universe was arguing with a girl who looked about 14. She had blond hair and blue eyes. Why did she look familar?

"I AM YOUR AUTHOR AND I CONTROL YOU!" The girl yelled.

Oh, that's why.

I guess Chaos also forgot to tell us we are fictional characters in a fanfiction which is controlled by a Maze Runner obsessed fangirl.

I researched TMR and TST, so  now Maze Runner is on my mind.

Thomas would definitely have a fatal flaw of loyalty.

Anyway, I made a TMR and PJO fanfic, please check that out if you've read/watched both!

~ Blakieee