Totally Zeus's Fault, yep Blame it on Zeus

Chapter 6 ~ Totally Zeus's fault, yep Blame it on Zeus.

Annabeth Chase

The first thing I did was hug Grover.

I hadn't seen my old friend in way too long and seeing him reminded me of all the good times we had with Percy.

No, I didn't cry.

Maybe.

That's a lie.

I cried.

"So what happened?"

"We're actually not sure. We just know that we were sent here to help." Jason responded.

"JASON!" Thalia yelled, hugging him.

Aww, sibling love.

"It's just the Alpha Division this time. The beta division is back at the planet doing stuff."

"But there's 13 of you. Did Chaos change it?" Thalia asked while Grover looked on in confusion.

I shook my head, "I'm a loner with no division, but he decided to send me with these loosers." Piper smacked me at that.

"Fun." Grover commented, looking scared.

***

Frank Zhang / Shifter

"Okay everyone!" Chaos yelled, attempting to calm the beta Division.

"SHUT UP!" Lee yelled.

Everyone shut up.

"I want you all to go into the city and calm the citizens."

"Do we have to?" Emma asked.

Hazel smacked her, "Yes!"

Pheobe saluted and walked out of the room, Melissa and Lily followed.

"NOW GO CALM THE CITIZENS!" Chaos yelled, pushing the rest of us out the door.

***

Beckendorf

"

Stop yelling and listen to Katelyn already!" I yelled, curious about what she was going to say.

"Percy stop staring at Chloe, you have a girlfriend!" Luke yelled suddenly.

"I do?" Percy asked.

Caught off guard, Luke looked to us for help, "Yeah! That one girl, right?"

I wanted to agree. I thought Percy had a girlfriend, but I couldn't remember.

"YES!" Chloe yelled, "ANNABETH CHASE DAUGHTER OF ATHENA!"

Percy looked horrified.

How could Percy forget Annabeth? How could we all forget Annabeth. What's happening to us?

Ooooooh, what's going onnnnn???

~ BLACKIEEEE