Problems

Annabeth Chase

"So Tartarus is back, as you already know." I told the Cabin Counselors.

Talking and whispering burst out. Bianca sighed and shook her head.

"And how did we win the last three wars? We can't even handle the news of another one!"

"Don't ask me."

The Chaos Army had come back to Earth to help out with the Tartarus problem. So far, just the Alpha Division had come, but it looked as if we might need help.

Zoë, Bianca, Ethan, Leo, Calypso, Michael, and I had stayed at Camp Half-Blood, while Reyna, Jason, Piper, Nico, and Castor had went to Camp Jupiter to help the Leigon. 

"SHUT UP!" Leo decided to yell.

The Counselors (finally) shut up. Chiron looked at us.

"What do you suggest we do?" He asked.

"Fight." Ethan twirled a knife in between his fingers.

"Obviously!" Zoë groaned. "Thee will need to prepare. I assume Tartarus will be the worst enemy yet."

"But you guys work with Chaos," The Nike Counselor pointed out, "You don't have any special powers pr weapons to defeat him?"

Michael shook his head, "Sorry kid."

"Well." Clarisse decided to give some input, "That's a problem."

"Add it to the list." Calypso muttered.

Leo took out a notepad and starting writing.

Yep, we've got problems.

YEAH SHORT CHAPTER GO AHEAD AND YELL AT ME BUT HEY

GUESS WHO'S FINALLY OUT OF SCHOOL

AND WHO WILL BE A FRESHMAN NEXT YEAR

THAT'S

RIGHT

IT'S

BLACKIEEEEE!!

So yeah I'm out of school and will actually be able to update.

And any current high schoolers got advice for that one confused freshman?