Ice Ice Baby

When the ice touched his bottom, Yuri screamed aloud. In a moment, his mouth was covered with a wet, cold hand.

"Sssshhhhh, little piggy. Let the ice do its job." His other hand was rubbing ice around the curve of Yuri's bum. Victor leaned forward and brought the back of Yuri's head to rest on his shoulder still clamping his mouth. The ice was now running down the side of Yuri's thigh and making a roundabout to his front. No way! Victor would not dare!

"Relax," Victor whispered running the melting ice cube below the junction of Yuri's legs, "We'll go there too."

Did he say it out loud? No way, his mouth was clamped shut! Then how did Victor?

The music changed to Eros.

Victor let go of Yuri's mouth and brought the ice to move along Yuri's sides.

"Eros," he whispered in Yuri's ear. "You tried to seduce me skating to this tune and, even though you hadn't experienced sexual love, you managed to make every man and woman in that stadium desire you. How did you do it without even knowing what sexual love feels like?"

"I—I uh derived inspiration from my favourite . . ." Crap can I say Katsudon here? "Um, I made a story about a playboy who seduces the woman and then I switched the roles and made the woman the seducer."

"Correct," Victor got off the bed to retrieve some more ice.

"Let me ask you, sweet Katsudon, what is the story for our couple's skate program?"

"Story? Ahhhh—" the ice was placed on his navel. "There isssn't woohne."

"Ah ha! You have been consistently missing the quad Salchow, so can I affirmatively say that there is no Agape in this performance either?" Yuri realized what Victor was implying.

"Nnno Victor. Of course, I love skating. I ssstill doooh! Oh please God!" Yuri pleaded.

"Is skating with me distracting?" He shot next.

"Jesus Victor, it's different but not—your hand . . ."

The ice was dangerously close to Yuri's waistband. Any further and it would touch the tent in his pants that had been there ever since this session with Victor commenced.

"—but not what', Yuri!" Victor demanded consciously moving the ice around Yuri's waistband.

"It's different, that's all. Nothing else." Yuri dared not reveal that he loved being anywhere Victor was. That he craved Victor's touches and unexpected kisses every day. That sleeping in the same room as him since eight months had cost him a great deal of his sanity, so much that he would tire himself at practice deliberately so he doze off as soon as they entered the room, and he wouldn't have to witness Victor come out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a soft white towel.

"Last chance, Yuri." Victor warned mischievously. The cocky Russian bastard. He knew it was a win-win situation for him.

Unknown to Yuri, Victor too had faced the trails of love these past eight months. Two and a half years back, when he danced with Yuri at the banquet, he knew the Japanese boy had stolen his heart. After seeing his video, finding out his address, tracking him down, coaching him to become a silver-medallist to now sharing a room with him, Victor had fallen completely and irrevocably in love with this clueless boy. Victor never forced his hand but was pleased enough when Yuri would return his spontaneous kisses fervently or when he would blush if Victor so much as touched him to correct his form. Yuri was especially distracted today and, no matter what the cost, Victor would not let Yuri compromise on his performance. Even if it meant that they had to live in separate rooms until the competition was over. Victor did not like the thought at all. Yuri was making him mad with his stupid answer but at the same time, tied to the bed in nothing but his underwear, Yuri looked heavenly and edible.

"That is all there is to it, Victor." Yuri carefully enunciated each syllable.

That's it!

The music stopped abruptly.

"Sorry Yuri, but you and I both know that is not the truth, and liars deserve to be punished."

~End of Part 3~