I've missed you, Eros

He knew I was hard? Why don't I just die right now!? This is so embarrassing.

All thoughts disappeared when Victor placed his lips on Yuri's hard member. Somehow, the feeling of Victor's tongue and teeth tracing the shape of his erection through his underwear were causing him to see stars. His hips thrust forward on their own accord seeking more of Victor's sensual assault. Victor sheathed his teeth with his lips and gently tugged the head of Yuri's erection through his underwear. Yuri's hands were fisting the mattress by his side and his head was reflexively moving from side to side after receiving immeasurable pleasure from his coach.

No! I will not die. I want to live this moment. I want to live any moment that has Victor in it!

"Shall we get this out of the way then?" Victor didn't wait for his approval. Yuri's body was answering on his behalf now. Victor stripped Yuri's off his underwear and held his knees apart.

"Yuri, you're leaking already. Let's take care of that."

It was as if Yuri's entire body became numb except for that one part. That one part where Victor's tongue was worshipping his length and his warmth was cocooning his throbbing member offering it solace. He kissed it, licked it, and then sheathed his teeth with his lips and sucked hard on it making Yuri moan and cry louder and louder.

Yuri was sure that if this continued it was only a matter of seconds before he would come hard again.

"Victor, please. Slow down. I will come in your mouth."

In response, Victor bent down and took Yuri's complete length in his mouth. He brought one of his hands back and made a ring around Yuri's member with his forefinger and thumb. His mouth moving in tandem with his hands, he began jerking off the Japanese boy until the latter was a squirming mess beneath him.

"Vict—or, aaaahhhhhhhyiiiii aaahhhhhhhyyiiiihhhh. VICTOR! I'm going to come!" Victor bobbed his head up and down, unrelenting till he tasted Yuri's sweet release in his mouth. He was breathing heavily when he released Yuri's hard-on with a pop sound licking off the excess. He looked up and found that Yuri's skin was redder than before. He leaned forward and kissed Yuri's warm forehead that was now covered in sweat.

"You were amazing, Yuri!" Victor whispered in his ear and nibbled on his earlobe. Yuri brought his limp hands above and pulled Victor in a deep kiss. Victor was shocked at the sudden movement but eventually melted into the feel of the younger boy's tongue rubbing against his. Yuri shifted to the side and in a flash pinned Victor beneath him. His hair was semi wet and he roughly pushed them back.

"I've missed you, Eros." Victor cooed grabbing Yuri's waist and leaning up for another kiss, but Yuri stopped his advances.

"I want to taste you there too." Yuri announced as his body descended on Victor slowing pushing him back on the bed. Victor took off his t-shirt and, uncaring, tossed it away. Yuri began kissing Victor the same way he had kissed him. While Victor's kisses were lingering and sure, Yuri's were precise and hard. The tip of his tongue was rolling around Victor's nipple gently kissing and tugging at it to make it harder. Next, he slid down and clumsily unbuckled Victor's belt releasing the latter's equally eager hard-on from his trouser slacks. Yuri gasped at Victor's size and girth. Victor loved the feel of Yuri's love but he sensed something else too.

He is nervous, again. Oh little piggy, what am I going to do about you?

Victor loved the idea of what Yuri's soft mouth was about to do to his rock-hard erection but his release could wait. Tonight was about Yuri. Just as Yuri was about to go down on him, suddenly, an idea popped into Victor's mind. He got up in a flash, which threw Yuri off balance. Victor grabbed his shoulders and pulled him close.

"You'll get your turn, but first answer this." Victor got off the bed, pulled his slacks up, and went to the bathroom.

He didn't take long to come out but when he did, his one arm was behind his back.

"Yuri, did you like the binds around your legs?"

"Yes."

Victor smirked.

"Climb on to the bed and turn your back towards me like before."

Though he was pouting, Yuri obediently did as was told.

"On all fours, my love." Victor skilfully locked the shackles around Yuri's ankles and tugged at them once to check them.

Victor climbed behind him and gently pulled Yuri's back to his chest. He leaned forward and turned Yuri's face to him.

"Now Yuri, did you like the blindfold?"

"Yes."

Victor gave a quick peck on Yuri's nose at that and the satin sash was once again tied around Yuri's eyes.

"Now I believe I owe you three more spanks in addition to the one." He whispered in Yuri's ear and gave a soft bite before asking him to resume his position on the bed.

Once Yuri was in position, Victor got off the bed and started fidgeting with some stuff. Yuri could make out the sound of a belt, meaning Victor had taken off his pants.

"Oh one last question for now, Yuri, do you like the ice?"

Yuri stopped breathing for a moment. Surely, he didn't mean . . .

"Yuuuuuuuri, stop over-thinking or we'll have to make some upgrades on the spanks."

Oh, what the hell!?

"Yes, Victor."

"Okay, Yuri. Your wish is my command." He could hear the devilish laugh in Victor's voice. That man was Sinnamon with a capital S.

Victor took off his boxers and climbed in behind Yuri. He pulled Yuri back and pushed his knees apart. For a moment, nothing happened.

Yuri's self-doubt began clawing at his insides making him anxious.

Did Victor change his mind? Does he not want me anymore?

~End of Part 6~