Count With Me

Victor placed a cold cube at Yuri's lips and said, "Please put this in your mouth." Yuri's jaw dropped but he took it in his mouth.

"Suck it good for me, wouldjya?"

Yuri heard Victor crack his knuckles. Sadist.

"Enough! Spit it out."

Yuri sighed in relief. The ice was making his teeth chatter.

"Do you trust me, Yuri?" Victor said taking the ice from Yuri's mouth.

Yuri was about to be spanked like a child and he wanted to tell Victor to go fuck himself for asking him that question, but something in Victor's voice begged him to reply earnestly. So Yuri nodded in affirmative immediately.

"Yes, Victor."

"Good," that was definitely a smile he heard in Victor's voice.

Yuri's hands were released from his t-shirt and, in a flash of a moment, Victor grabbed him by the waist and turned him around pushing him on the bed.

The swine. He planned this from the start, that's why the chains were locked crisscross.

"On your knees and elbows."

Yuri scampered to take the commanded position and waited for his next order. He had a gut feeling as to what was going to happen, and he didn't know if he wanted to run away screaming for help or somehow pull Victor under him and kiss him till he dropped this idea of exercising childhood punishments.

Victor pushed Yuri's legs further away so the chains were taut, an action that hoisted Yuri's arse in the air. Victor climbed behind him and leaned on Yuri's back.

"Your skin is pale and flawless, everywhere." He kissed the entire length of Yuri's spine and stopped at his waistband. Yuri had decided to bury his face in the pillow and not utter a single syllable until this ordeal was done.

Victor's fingers hooked into Yuri's underwear and he slowly pulled them down.

"Wow," he said running a hand down Yuri's bare bum, "That bicycle ride really did a number on you."

Yuri didn't dare say anything until something cold and soft touched his anus. His entire body buckled forward and away from Victor's touch. Victor still had the ice in his mouth when he pulled Yuri back.

"You said you trust me. Time to show it."

Victor grabbed Yuri's hips and his mouth moved the ice all over Yuri's sex. He could sense goosebumps covering the latter's skin. Yuri was restless and his moans were being eaten up by the pillow.

He felt the tip of Victor's cold tongue tease his hole and his palms separate his bottom's cheeks. Victor's thumb joined the tandem and, without wasting a second, it was inserted in. His thumb was slick and long, and caused Yuri to come out of hiding and moan aloud.

The thumb caressed the inside of Yuri's pink flesh until Victor suddenly took it out leaving Yuri bereft.

Something colder than Victor's tongue was placed at Yuri's anus and it was slowly pressed inside. Yuri cried aloud as the cold ice met his warm inside. The sensation was torturously good. He bit the pillow as two teardrops of pure pleasure rolled off his eyes into the mattress.

"I'm going to spank you eight times, Yuri," Victor said moving to the side. The ice was still half out but it was slowly melting into Yuri's arse.

"Ready, baby?"

Yuri nodded fervently.

"Count with me," Victor brought his hand down and slapped Yuri's bum hard.

"One."

"Good," Victor's voice was soothing like his hand, which was softly rubbing the area that he hit.

He clapped his hand hard again, this time on the other cheek.

"Two," Yuri's voice shivered, as the melting ice travelled further into his body. It was amplifying the pleasure delivered by his coach.

"You know Yuri," *spank* Three "I thought we reached a level of honesty in this relationship." *caress*

"But," *spank* Four "It seems you have been cheating on me with your anxiety." *press*

"I thought I knocked down all the walls you hid behind," *spanked harder* Fahhhiive "but you seem to keep building more and more of those between us." *loudly kisses one cheek then another*

"If you want to cast me aside, I will leave this instant," *spank* Sihiiix "but don't you dare let anything come between you and your skating."

"Because my sweet little piggy," *spanked harder* Seh-vhen "your skating is an inspiration to lost fools like me. So don't you dare Katsuki," Victor's voice broke, "don't you dare take it away from me."

Yuri was waiting for his last spank but it didn't come for the next ten minutes.

"Maybe you did not realise, Yuri, but our Couple's Skate Program has a story. It's about a man that wanted to surprise the world with his craft but, in doing so, lost on an important part of his life. Love. He was famous and desired by all, but was empty and lonely on the inside. Then, one night, a silly drunk boy confessed his desire to be coached by him and his life was changed. The next day, the boy left without a single word and he was left alone again. When he did find the boy again after a year of searching, he decided he would love him with all his heart and never ever let him out of his sight. He is finally happy and skates with the boy to show the world just how lucky he is to have found his love."

~End of Part 4~