Yandere!Ruby x reader

Y/N=your name            H/C=hair color
E/C= eye color              T/N= team name
Always going to be female
------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/N where are you"Ruby ask slamming the locker room door open.There stood a line of lockers with one holding you in there.

She slammed the first open,Then the second,then the third,fourth,fifth, and sixth.You clutched your racing heart as you thought about what made ruby do this.

Flashback

It was valentines day(still is) and you were planning on asking a certain heiress.Yes you heart flutter around Weiss.You knocked on the door with chocolates and a card behind you back.The door swung open and there stood ruby.

To Ruby you were like a weapon more special than her scythe.Everything about you, your Long,wavy
H/C matching with your E/C was just perfect.

"Hey Y/N " She chirped.You smiled and said
"Hey Ruby is Weiss here I need to tell her something"

For a second you could have sworn that her eyes got dark but you just shrugged  it off.Ruby nodded and went to get Weiss.A few seconds later the love of your life appeared making your heart run.She stood there and started developing a tint of pink.

Your face grew redder by the minute before pulling the chocolates and card out and giving it to her

"WEISS SCHNEE PLEASE BECOME MY GIRLFRIEND" you screamed thanking the heavens that only Weiss and Ruby were there.She stared at you before pulling you in a hug."Y/N you have no idea how much I wanted you to say that yes a millions time yes"

You smiled and planted you lips on hers not knowing that you happiness was short lasted.

You both backed off due to the lack of air "So..630 tonight I got an elegant restaurant for us"You manage to say between breaths.She nodded and smiled.You walked away listing for her door to closed before squeaking loudly. 'Yes I did it' you thought to yourself.You opened team T/N room and walked in.There stood the other three.Sadly you were the only girl but was a team leader so that's a plus.

"You three get out I have a date with a Schnee" They practically flew out the door.They were really happy for you so they went to Team RWBY to congratulate Weiss and tell the team the news.

As you watch them leave you thought about what to wear.'Weiss will probably wear a dress a white beautiful dress so I might want to wear a white suit/dress'
You check you watch see it was 6:02.

After putting your suit/dress on,you brushed you hair and got your scroll and a flower more specifically a white rose.Checking again it appeared to be 6:20.You opened the door and hurried down the hall periodically looking at you aura and your semblance which was a tele-portion.You never know when you need to fight.

Finally arriving you smiled and took a deep breath before knocking. You knocked a couple more times getting more worried.
"Weiss!weiss open up this ain't funny"
More frantic by the second you kicked the door down only to wish you hadn't There stood all of you teammates on the floor lying lifeless.Yang and Blake on yangs bed guts pulled out and wrapped around each other's neck.And then there was...Weiss bones crushed, cuts every where and her head decapitated standing above her was Ruby Rose.You silently gasp and dropped your rose.You stared backing up but ended up hitting the desk drawing in a Yanderes'
attention.

"You brought those flowers for me...Are you trying to leave me.I wouldn't like that in fact I don't so why don't you be a good girl and STAY PUT!"Ruby yelled as she used her semblance raising her bloodied scythe and slamming it down.You moved to the side getting a huge gash on your arm and falling in a puddle of blood.She turned to you as you used your semblance to teleport to the training facility.Using your semblance always made you more tired the farther you went And your aura levels weren't helping.You looked around till you found the locker room unknowing trailed by blood.
You went in the locker room,took off your jacket after noticing what happened and covered the blood.You looked at the ten lockers choosing the last one and waited.

Ruby used her semblance looking around the entire school until she saw the tiny trail of blood.She walked and started smirking as she went to the locker room

Flashback end

And that's what happened.She hit the seventh locker then the eight than the one next to you.Holding a deeper breath you hoped she didn't do it but of course she slammed the But of her scythe in you stomach knocking the wind out of you.You hunched over before feeling you hair get pulled to the cold floor.You started to sob as you felt ruby on top of you

"Why'd you kill them" you asked.Ruby eyes Darken and smirked saying"oh them Your team didn't approve of my love,yang and Blake got in my way and Weiss SHE TOOK YOU From ME"
You couldn't believe her.Your widened as she took out a knife and placed it above you heart."You stole my heart now it's time for me to do the same!"insanity clouded Ruby's eyes and you started to struggle and whimper."Y/N I love you do you love me"If you were to die you staying loyal to Weiss so you shook you head 'no'.Ruby started to giggle then manically laugh."that's fine either way you have my heart and I have yours now"And with that she preceded to carve you heart out.You smiled thinking of only one thing.weiss.

You were finally dead as ruby had your heart and smiled "forever together"

Hoped you enjoy this one I will do more Rwby characters please give me ideas so I can watch the character and make a oneshot
,yuri ofcourse