Yandere!RyobaxJournalist!Reader[terribly long]

So before we start the reader will be the journalist in yandere simulator I don't not own Yandere simulator,Yandere dev does.This is mostly journal entries o couldn't figure out ways to add ryoba so this is pretty long.Anyways I hope you enjoy it the story line follows the entry.I want to let you know that this might be terrible but please continue reading this long story that's unedited
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
You were about to revealed to the world about this horrible women.Just thinking about her made you cloud up with rage.You thought about your wife and daughter.It would be best for your daughter to know why you left her.The only thing you thought of at the moment was that dusty old recorder.You went to the basement and grabbed the nearest cassette tape and place it in.You took a deep breath and hit record to hopefully turn it on.It was time people knew the truth,the story from 1989.The first person who would know about his would be your daughter

Tape recorder 1:
"Looks like it still works....Well as long as it's working and recording I suppose it would be best that I say something.How long has it been since I last used this thing?Its been at least two decades...Maybe three?Those were better times.I was so young back then.My future seemed...so bright.I remember following my dreams.I remember a promising career.I remember being..happy.If I could turn back time...What would I do differently?I know.I know exactly what I should have done.I shouldn't have gotten involved with that case..with that girl.Pursuing her was the right thing to do..But if I hadn't invoked myself with her,I'd still have a career.When did it begin?I think it was...April of 1989.The peak of my career as an investigative journalist.Thats when I heard about a murder at the local high school.The police had no leads.I decided to investigate it myself.I tried to be a hero...and that was the worst mistake of my life."

You clicked the tape off and grabbed a fresh on before shoving in the tape recorder.

Tape recorder Two:

"When I started the case the schools faculty didn't let me conduct and investigation on school grounds.They were highly concerned with maintaining their prestigious reputation.They didn't want any polish or journalist snooping around and ruining the schools image Andy more than the murder already had...or maybe they just had something to hide,and didn't want the authorities to find out.To this day,I still don't know how the school manage to convince the police that any crime that takes place on school ground can only be investigated for 6 hours maximum.I heard a rumor that the schools headmaster bribes the police department to expedite the investigations as much as possible.There are a lot of in savory Rumor about the schools headmaster,but...none have been proven to be true.Because I couldn't walk around the school,I tried to gather information by interviewing students outside of the school gate when they entered or left school grounds.It was at this point in time that I noticed a peculiar girl who was quiet obviously stalking one of her seniors.I decided to keep my eye on her and before long,I began to observe some disturbing  behavior from her."

The cassette ran out of space.An image of you interviewing a student with green hair and eyes and a girl in the corner of your eye stalking a boy who looked popular but lonely.She stared at him,and almost as if she felt being watched the glance at you and smiled sending a shiver down your spin.She turned around and happily followed the senior.
Your hand twitch but you continued to tell your story

Tape recorder three:

"From the school gate I witnessed the girl do more than just stalking an upper class man,she stalked any other girl who spoke to him.Through student interviews I kept tabs in what happened to those girls..The became the victims of bullying,were expelled and in some cases,stopped coming to school.I frequently saw the girl running with a mop and a bucket as though she always had some sort of mess to clean up.That girl was using manipulation,intimidation,and sometimes even violence to sabotage the boys love life.If she wasn't above that kind of behavior the possibility of murder didn't seem to far off.I didn't want to believe that a school girl would actually commit murder just to keep a boy single,but the evidence was staring at me straight in the face just like when that girl would stare at me while I interviewed students.Thats when I learned a crucial price of evidence.The girl who was murdered at the beginning of the school year had a crush on the same boy who was being stalked.The final price of the puzzle had fallen into place.I knew that I had found the culprit and I went to the police with my findings.It took a lot of talking,but I was eventually able to convince them to take the girl into custody."