Yandere!Weiss x Faunus!worker!reader

Word count 852
-------------------------------------------------------------
Y/N=your name L/N-last name
F/T-Faunus type G/N-girl friend name
W/N-Weapon/Weapon name
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

'Schnees are all the same from old to young'You thought to yourself.Right now you were mining dust when your ears twitch.You are a F/T Faunus and you have a Girlfriend named G/N.

You turned to the side thinking that a schnee guard would be there but instead was G/N.

"HI G/N!"You chirped,You loved her so much even though you met her last month you two grew close real fast.But as the sad story goes Relationship  were banned and anyone who was caught was to go to her office for a punishment.

She smiled back at you and pecked you on the cheek.You blushed and cough as your tail pointed up.As you were about to kiss her when a loud bang stopped you.

You looked up to see a guard staring at you with curiosity and mischief.You turned around and started mining with G/N next to you.
"That was close G/N what happens if we get caught?"
"Get caught what?"A voice came from behind you making your heart sink.You both turned to face the man with armor and smiled.
"U-U-Uh....Get caught doing a good job yeah that!!"You spluttered.The man raised his eyebrows before making you turn around to work.You twisted you head to see him go to the schnee office.You started to think why until the con spoke in a loud voice.

"Y/N and G/N L/N Please come to Weiss schnee office." You might be wondering why you have the same name.Its because you asked them to osince you wanted your relationship to have a step up.You both started walking to the door as you thought.

'it really wasn't a request but a demand'Once You arrived one of the guards told you to stay and for
G/N to go in.You waited and you heard muffled talking until a soft gasp alarmed you.You rushed to the door and started banging on it getting the attention of nearby guards who grabbed you arms leg and stomach slamming you to the ground.You continued to struggle until the movements in the room ceased.

"Oh no........"

You felt the bodies get up and walk away before one told you"Weiss would like to see you"You stared at the door and shakily moved you hands towards the door and opened it.You walked in and walked to the desk,jumping when the door closed.Before you could say anything you felt you vision darkens and you passed out.

You woke up with one thing on you mind G/N.You tried to move but felt chains around your limbs making loud clank noises.You look around Around to see your in you bra and underwear.You look at the door as it creaked open and there stood your captor.

                                                                        Weiss schnee

It seemed like she brought two sandwiches and tea.Weiss sat by you as stared into you eyes before breaking into a smile.you looked away and asked a single question "why?".Why couldn't she kill you like she probably did with G/N.The temperature decreased as she scowled "G/N L/n don't you thinks that having the same last names will not raised alarms.Well all things must come to an end remember relationships are always forbidden here.Of course I can't do it to my future wife that would be too horrible so I took all my anger out on G/N."

You were shock G/N died because of you.You killed your Girlfriend and no apologies will fix that.Tears started to fall out your eyes.Weiss sat the tray down and lied  besides you sipping your tears away."shh.Its alright your mine now and I'm yours.Im all you need so forget about The monster called G/N because if you don't you could be ending up in the Meat grinder for my dogs."

'Meat grinders.........Please someone save me...G/N'
You continue to plea in you life even though you knew it was pointless.But the next sentence shook you even sending chills down you spine.
"I love you Y/N do you love me?"
You had to think about this carefully not to die,You can't die you have to avenge G/N so you spoke "Yea I love you.....W-Who would ever love a monster named G.....G/N"It pained you to say the last fracture of the sentence.Why did she have to die.You felt movement shift to you chest as you look down."I'm so glad that you saw what I saw but of course you love me because if you didn't"She started to squeeze you making it feel like she was breaking you bones"You would be going to the meat grinder"
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
This was a little hard for me to write this because it's Weiss like so I have already planned the next three Rwby I have blake don't know what I will do for yang  and Nora  and Pyrrha

Butt please enjoy this even tho it sucks bye