Marine!Reader x Yandere!Predater

Hello,sorry for being late but I'm trying to catch up.Anyways this was requested by
@GeneralWOOFY.The next one I will try to do is the alpha and Omega.Enjoy

You sighed sweat dripping down your face as you hid in a nearby log.You had to abandon your  guns and armor as to not get slowed down.You wore a  black shirt and pants.It went so smoothly until the tree nearby made a shaking motion.

Flashback

It was just an ordinary mission.You were put on your Brothers team,One of the largest and elite teams in the marine consisting of 15 people.You were suppose to walk through the forest and look out for anything suspicious especially aliens.It still pains your heart knowing that one of the other elite team was taken out by a group of aliens.A girl was impaled along with another and the rest were,well gone.

Nothing seemed to be out of place but well was like everything was perfect.Almost too perfect to be true.
A bunch of "Clears" rang through the forest.You were about to say clear when the tree across from you shifted,just in the bushes.You stared at that exact place slowing moving towards it with your weapon pulled.The others saw your movement and B/N(brothers name if you didn't know dat)
Order a couple to follow your lead.You stopped at the tree and stared at it confused on why there wasn't a movement.You slouched over and muttered "clear" and walked back.

The feeling of being watched and the tree moving didn't  connect to you.You were waking with your brother still lost in thought until he stopped making you crashed into his back.You shook your head and look at what his eyes had trailed over to which was a dead corpse with blood splattered all over.You cover
Your mouth and looked away.B/N noticed your discomfort and started to walk forward.
(Mini singfic)
Play song

A scream erupted from the back and guns were heard.You grabbed your gun scrambling to a nearby tree.

Mr. Sun came up and he smiled at me
Said it's gonna be a good one just wait and see
Jumped out of bed and I ran outside
Feeling so extra ecstatified

You look to the side and instantly felt your stomach turn.A body just fell down and looked at you with what looks like claw wounds.You looked at the corner and saw a women in armor staring down at a body.

It's the best day ever
(Best day ever)
It's the best day ever
(Best day ever)

I'm so busy got nothing to do
Spent the last two hours just tying my shoe
Every flower, every grain of sand
Is reaching out to shake my hand

You aimed your scopes and started shooting along with the six others.The women turned and stared at you for a second before charging at your brother.He was grabbed by the neck and slammed to the grass.He struggled for a little before going limp.

It's the best day ever
(Best day ever)
It's the best day ever
(Best day ever)

Sometimes the little things start closing in on me
When I'm feeling down I wanna lose that frown
I stick my head out the window and I look around

The remaining marines ordered everyone to retreat .You grabbed you pistol dropping the gun and ran past the bodies that covered the floor .The once green ground was covered in a bright red cover.

Those clouds don't scare me, they can't disguise
This magic that's happening right before my eyes

Soon Mr. Moon will be shining bright
So the best day ever can last all night
Yes, the best day ever's gonna last all night now

You took off you armor even dropping the pistol and ran.Screaming and sounds of slams could be heard.You stopped painting trying to control your breathing.Steps became stronger and stronger.You looked around for a spot to hide.Your eyes trailed to a log and your crawled in it

It's the best day ever
(Best day ever)
It's the best day ever
(Best day ever)

It's the best day ever
(Best day ever)
It's the best day ever
(Best day ever)

Best day ever
Best day ever

Flashback end(like it)

The steps grew louder until it stopped.You hitched your breath as you saw a boot come in front of the opening of the log.You blinked and the foot was gone so you took a deep breath out instantly regretting it.
The log got forcefully opened and you were pulled up.You were struggling trying to get freed when all of a sudden you were sitting down with your back facing a tree.You vision blurred every now and then and you ears were ringing.Blood dropped down and the last thing you saw was a pair of boots walking towards you.

•_______________________________•

You woke up and felt like you've been stabbed so many times.Your body has been bandages so many times it looked like you were a mummy.You crawled out the bed looking at your surroundings.It was unfamiliar and you didn't know where you were but you weren't going to stay to find out.You shakily got on your legs using the wall for support.You opened the door moving down the hall looking a a small window.It was a big cave with predators of all sizes and genders walking around like a city.

You heard voices coming behind a door so you walked and placed an ear on it.

"WHEN I TOLD YOU TO BRING A MATE I MEANT A MALE MATE!!!"??? Screamed

"I know Sam but it was like she was made for me and me alone.No one else.You know the queen Xenomorph and how she had got the mate.Even if they are both girls hey can reproduce still."??? Said
"I guess you're right but if I see Y/N near other predators she will die by my hands."Sam had said sternly
"Thanks Sam.I mean it's funny because if she escape she will be killed by the humans since they think she abandoned her teammates.If Y/N didn't  talk to any of the marines teammates she was in they wouldn't have died"??? Said.

You cupped your mouth and started to back up accidentally hitting the wall making a loud sound which alarmed the occupants in the room.A sound of stating something was barely heard before the door was opened and there stood the same women who killed your team.You grew angry as she gripped your arm tightly and dragged you to a different room kinda like a basement.She pushed you on the ground and sat in-front of you.
"So you heard."She sad staring rather than asking.You Slowly nodded and stared silent.She grounded but grew a smirk.

"I guess this is the part where I make you mine huh?"She said slowly approaching you with lust clouding her eyes."But first let's have some fun,Let's start with....."

The end and agin sowwe😫Anyways the reason why I didn't do what the predator is starting with is because I want 👉YOU👈 to decided anyways piece