Pirate!Reader x Yandere!Mermaids

Just wanted to say now the Yumikuri was like a omake if you can say that.Heres what's happening,I was watching pirates of the Caribbean and this scene came to me and let me tell you I HATE mermaids,so creepy.Btw the video up there is pretty bad but that's the only one I could find.Also fair water this will be very cringeworthy so uh spare me plz.Any error will be my fault anyways try to enjoy
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
"Y/N,I have a bad feeling about this mermaid thing."B/N told you.You slightly nodded and stood up.

"B/N I think we should leave before things get out of hand!"You grabbed everything you needed and walked to him.He pondered over it for a moment before nodded.He smiled and stared into you E/C orbs as you stared into his E/C eyes.

As you went to leave you looked out the window to see a boat.You were questioning what they were doing so you called over B/N.
"B/N!"

"Hold on little sis I'm doing stuff!"

"B/N!YOU NEED TO SEE THIS!"

By the time he arrived it seemed like a few mermaids were heading over to the Bait boat.It seemed like they were singing some sort of song.

One of the mermaids had pulled a pirate underwater for what seemed to be a short kiss.Instead he pulled up and another man slammed the paddle on her.

All Hell Broke Loose.

The mermaids dived backwards,You saw fast moving shadows move under the boat.A mermaid flung forwards and grabbed a man diving in the water.You and B/N had never been so shocked in you life.They started to break the boat as one was pulled underwater.You didn't see him go back up which you assumed the worse.

The mermaids finally broke the boat as the rest of the pirates started to fall out and grabbed something to float.You couldn't see the mermaids above the water or in the water.

Before you knew it all the bait members were drowned and pulled underwater.You cupped You hands over your mouth as you were friends with one of them.It got quiet as both of your eyes trailed to the men with a net.It was dead quiet.

Whip,splash,scream......repeat.

You tried to warn them that it wasn't going to work but the lump in your throughly wouldn't go away.Tears streamed down your eyes as the remaining men were retreat.The captain whipped out his and shot in front of a fleeing pirate telling them not to fall back.A whip extended and caught more pirates feet making them stumble into their certain doom.

You heard more splashing so you and B/N looked up and was shocked and frightened.

A bunch almost hundreds were swimming to the running ants.They seemed ready for a feast.You were frozen in shock before snapping out of it by B/N shook you vigorously.You wiped you tears off and nodded.He ran out the door and on a rock as you followed.You seemed to grab maybe five mermaids as they started to chase you both.You jumped and stumbled when you foot slipped.

B/N reflectively grabbed your arms and pulled you up.You heart was pointing against you ribcage as you stared at him before looking down at his ankle.A peach roped wrapped around him and he started to fall down eventually grabbing the sand or anything to stop the pulling.

Your eyes widened as you fell in your butt.You shot up and stumbled in your back pocket feeling a familiar handle.You pulled it out and aimed with one hand.Closing you W/E(Which eye right or left)
You took a deep breath and saw the rope.You finger moved to the trigger and clicked it.It immediately made contact with the rope that was pulling B/N and was cut off.

It got dead quiet and all eyes were on you.You jumped down and ran your brother.You patted his back.He opened his eyes and sighed "Thanks Y/N"

You nodded and pushed him in front of you.Just as you were about to pick up you gun something wrapped around you left leg and right.You face planted and struggled to pull them off.You turned around and saw that in a few second two mermaid that weren't pulling was ready to grab you.

Tears started to fall down and you started screaming"B/N!!Help me!Please!!"

He scrambled to Your side and started pulling you.They jerked you forward pushing your brother in the sand before looking up.

You were fully in the water and a pair of hands grabbed your arms.You looked at your brother as he met you gaze.His eyes told you everything

'I'm so sorry:('

The two ropes detached and was replaced by hands.You struggled but that made their grip tighten.

You took you last final breath as you started submerging In the water.You ran out of oxygen,You felt weak and you eyelids started to get heavier even though it was closed.

"Should we take her to the queen?"
"Not for her to eat,We will asked to keep this specimen."

Your ears faded everything out as a loud ring grew louder.You felt like you were floating on a white cloud.

"B/N!"You jumped up with and outstretched arm.You looked around the room There was water beneath what appeared was kinda the top of a bunk bed.Your pated your body making sure you weren't dead.Were you?

You looked at the door which opened underwater.A figure swam up as you huddled to the corner.

She put her hand at the bedrest of your well bed?Just staring at you with her checks dusted with red.Is that even possible?She leaned closer to your face.If you Could arch back you would.Just then another pair of arms grabbed you and pulled you in the water.You kicked who it was off and resurfaced.Gasping you tried to pull yourself up but soon something grabbed your shirt making you fall.You opened you eyes but instantly closed them waiting for death to come but instead felt oxygen enter your nostril.You opened your eyes which didn't hurt and looked down.A mermaid was kissing you(What!😮).You pass out and fell limp alarming the two who laid You on the ground.

You struggle and shot your eyes open,These girls were floating.You looked at you lower body.There was still legs and you can walk but underwater.You stood up and walked outside in a dazed like look.Passing many hungry mermaids you were suddenly lifted by the vary two mermaids who you met earlier dragging you back to a different room.There was bars and a door.They pushed you in there and tied your arms to the wall.One leaned to your neck while the other to you leg.With a yelp you started feeling drained,but just as you were about to go limp they stopped,smiled,and wiped their lips.

"I'm Avery and this is Jamie.You Y/N are marked by us,Escape our grasped and you will see how much we can be worst than sharks"

You nodded as  Avery ruffled you head and walked away with Jamie smiling and nodded.You sighed and looked at the mirror.'This will be a very long day'

Kill me now☹️