Slightly yandere!Yang x Boxer!Reader

Ok so before we start this I want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH!And that this won't be yang chasing you or her whatever.Yangs gunna be a little possessive over you and will threaten any flirty girl but not kill them.This will have a happy ending I think.
M/N-movie name
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Short about 759

You dodged the fist coming from you left and countered it with a knee to the gut.Them
getting winded you swiped their feet from under them knocking them flat in seconds.You got on their stomach raising a fist and slamming it down only to be stopped right at the tip of their nose.

Getting up you reached a hand out to pick the Person up you thought you might as well add in some pointers"Yang your fighting is good but your too predictable.Not everything is standing on strength"she smiled and nodded at you.Yang was the best Girlfriend you could ask for even if she gets a little....Off.You noticed she kept the knife around her at all times

You both went to the locker room and took a shower even though you had to tell Yang to stop peaking every minute.You grabbed your towel and changed waiting for your Girlfriend.You saw her smile at you as you did the same.
You went to the front desk greeted by a girl."hello ma'am how can I assist you~~"

You felt weirded out and a bit scared at your safety and hers so you turned around,Grabbed your glaring girls arm and took her to the front desk to do the talking.

After hearing her pour out venom in her words You think she got the memo and left to your apartment that you shared with yang.Deciding in your mind on what to do you choose to cuddle and watch M/N.You were having a blast until your phone showed a message and the screen popped up with you and your sister hugging.Your heart Sank to rock bottom as your remember Yangs never met your family.

You glanced over to her and started to say "Babe I can expl-"The knife went between you legs making you panic and half thanking you weren't a guy cause they would have fell.Yang reached down and got her knife as you got up with your phone.

You turned you head around and saw her gaining in which you stupidly decided to walk back in a corner mentally cursing.In a flash a knife was in front of you neck .Taking a deep gulp you decided time to come clean"B-baby I know what this seems like but this is my sister on my phone."She seemed to calmed down but it seems like yang didn't entirely believe you."show me F/N"You quickly nodded being careful around the knife.

Flipping out your scroll you typed in the code and went to messages where you both saw what it read.
"Dear little sis,
I would love to meet you and your girlfriend Yang since you talked a lot about her.Maybe we can have a double date.Talk to me when you get this.
                                                     Love your cute big sis.

Yang seemed to calm down all signs of Yandereness gone.You typed in a quick yeah sure we can arrange that before putting the scroll away and looking at your girlfriend.You raised in eyebrow as she played with her fingers.You walked to the couch saying"
We need to fix your Yandere side.You could've killed me with that knife that you pull from under you skirt"

Yang just shrugged and walked behind your body before snuggling.Like a mama bear protecting its child.

"So about that double date what did she say"yang ask.You glanced at you phone before kissing her neck since you were small "Where ever you want my love"

You felt her leaned into you hear and said"I love you F/N""me too"

You felt blessed to have a girl like Yang even though she has her time like earlier but you know there's no way you could ever leave Yang.She has a fragile heart and you plan to fix that if thats the last thing you do before you die.

                               The end

Happy New Year's Eve goodbye 2017 hello 2018🍾🥂🎂🎉🎊

So I hope you enjoy this kinda non yandere thing it was a blast to write this since it's my first no stabby stab kinda fluffy tho.
My next one is a Yandere! Pyrrha and Nora x reader which should come at night maybe around 8 or 9