Obsessive!Mikasa x Cadet!Reader xYandere!Annie

This is when Eren had died when the female titan had attacked Levi's squad and Eren lost to Annie and and hi with the flow plz

Mikasa couldn't believe it.She just watched the last thing she loved die in front of her and all she did was watch.Heading back the air was tense.She felt hallow now that Eren had died in a fight and worse than that was that humanity had lost a valuable asset.She went to Annie who was standing there with sadness overflowing in her eyes.Commander Erwin had told the survey corps who was all group outside that 25 more people joined.It wasn't until then that Mikasa had felt something filling the hole in her heart,repairing it.

Annie had noticed her too.Her H/C hair waved through the wind and the E/C eyes she wore showed  her determination.Annie couldn't understand this feeling in her heart,but was going to make sure she didn't lose this feeling.

After Erwin got off the 24 trainees scrambled to the barracks.You just stayed there slowly moving.You can finally fight off the titans.A blond boy ran up to you introducing himself.

His name was Armin alert.He told you that you looked like a friend of his who died.You decided not to push it but your E/C quickly flashed bright.The two of you were talking as the two of you moved passed a girl with a red scarf and a girl who's eyes was bright blue.Armin parted from you after dropping you off to the girls barracks.You smiled and walked up taking a deep breath.

Just as your going to open it a chill ran down your spine almost as if your were being stalked like a prey.You looked around and saw no one.Turning around something touched you making you jumped.Spinning around you took a deep breath,it was just the girl earlier.

"Something wrong Y/N?"
"No I'm fine thanks f-..How do you know my name?"

She just started there and walked in.You followed and was greeted by the others.You got on an open bed and fell into a deep sleep.Soon every fell asleep,well all except Annie and Mikasa.They started at your sleeping form.Annie came out of her bed and walked to Mikasa.Tapping her she got alarmed but calmed down.

They walked out side as Annie started at Mikasa.She was nervous but hid it.
"Mikasa.Dont get mad but I am the Female titan.I killed Eren"

To say Mikasa was mad is and understatement.She was furious.She took out a knife swinging with all her might to kill Annie.

"Don't tell me your not angry after you started seeing a new Eren pop up."
Mikasa stopped.Annie was right Y/N was like looking at another Eren and she didn't want to lose Eren again.
"I find myself loving the new girl too much and I don't want her to die and so do you.So why don't we form a plan to take her tomorrow night."

Mikasa thought about it and nodded.Tomorrow would be your last night of freedom.

The next day you woke up and started changing.You frowned knowing that you kinda forgot to socialize,well Mikasa and Armin Kinda didn't count.You walked out the barracks as the other people in the door started to sit up.You walked to the lunch hall where you saw most of the survey corps there.You picked up the meal and looked across the entire lunch hall not even noticing that two people where staring at you.

Your frown deepened before staring at this girl.She has goggles on her head and was babbling about something.You raised an eyebrow and walked up to her.

"Excuse me miss.Do you mine if I sit here?"
She stopped talking and started at You,Well so did everyone else in fact.
"Yeah of corse you can!My names Hanji,We were talking about titans.Your names Y/N right well anyways Bean and-"

Your brain swirled as she continued talking to you and her group.Eventually that nightmare ended as you went to training.

Time skip to nighttime(10:17)

The first day being in the survey corps wasn't all that bad,If you didn't count Hanji talking all the time and these two girls staring at you.They were beautiful but no way were you going to talk to them.Chills crawled down your back just thinking about them.You sighed and hopped in your bed.Clutching the sheets you fell asleep.

It was 12:00 when Annie woke up and looked at you.
It was 12:03 when she left to the captain and commanders office
It was 12:10 when Mikasa was ready to drug your body.
It was 12:15 when the plan to capture you started.

With a flash you woke up struggling to get the intruder off of you.Sucking in a breath to breathe you started to feel heavy as a lightning shot up in the air.A female titan stood there and looked in your direction.

That was the last thing you saw as Mikasa grabbed you and ran out.Rushing to the woods where they sat up a house with supplies ready.

Annie crushed the commanders office killing the shocked Levi and Erwin.She pulled and tugged at the strings using them to kill the humans.Once she finished she ran to the house in titan form.

TIMESKIP AGIN FOR LIEK MABYE 4 MONTH

"Annie..."Mikasa said with a sad time which Annie caught.

"What's wrong is Eren acting up again?"
Mikasa nodded,You ran away 10 minutes ago just like you did every week.Annie and Mikasa got on their horses chasing after where they last saw you.

You sprinted down into the forest.Why can't you run to the walls,Heck you would even take the death penalty than this.You heard the hooves of a horse.How...How can they catch up to you that quick!Sprinting faster you tried to get ahead of them.The hooves go faster but stopped as you fell to the ground wailing struggling not to go back to that hellhold.

At last they caught you and knocked you out.They both sighed in anger,How can Eren run away when everything they do is for HER!Mikasa opened the door and grabbed an Axe.Annie pushed you down on the floor making you gasp and wake up.Annie held your shoulder down covering you mouth with a cloth.Mikasa walked toward you in a creepy way even saying

"Eren...Everything We do is for You.So why are you leaving me again.Everytime I make you look like Eren you always change it,So I decided I will give you something PERMANENT"

She yelled raising the axe above her head before slamming it on Your left leg.You screamed in pain,Blood guessing out.From you knee and below was chopped off.Annie poured some salt and water on it making you squirm and scream bloody murder.They wrapped your leg up in a bandage and placed you on the bed.

"You know Y/N you should stop running away.Mikasa doesn't like Eren running doing reckless stuff again.you understand"
You nodded and stared at her.Annie smiled and walked out followed by Mikasa.

Annie did her job making sure to keep that strange feeling while Mikasa finally filled her void.

Congrats for you I guess.

Sorry for the late post☹️I know this is bad