Archer

One look at him, and I knew he was the exact opposite of what I wanted.

You could basically write a list of things called "Rin's Servant must not"

• Have a cocky attitude
• Have rude Behavior
• BE AN ARCHER

And just throw in the trash because he had all the traits.

When he sees me, he smiles "Do you know where my master is, little girl?"

I grit my teeth "I'M 18!! AND I'M YOUR MASTER!!"

He looks at me "Oh?" Then stands up putting a hand to his chin. "But you look and act like a 5 year old..."

My chest exploded with anger, this guy is asking for it....  I clear my throat and calm myself down.

"My name is Rin Tohsaka, whether you believe it or not, I'm your master." I show him my hand with the master mark on it "Here's the proof!!"

He examines it "Well, this is going to be a long war..."

I tried so hard no to punch his face. "What class are you anyways..."

He smirks at me, then bows "Archer class, at your service..."

I take a step back "An Archer!! Ugh!! I messed up, I wanted Saber!!"

He looks at me "Well, I'm so sorry I'm not that precious saber you wished for..." he says rolling his eyes at me.

I contained myself not to smack him and sighed "No matter, tell me your name... who were you in your past life..."

He shakes his head, running a hand through his hair. "I don't remember... my memories have been blurred so I don't know..."

"WOW!! THAT'S GREAT!!"
"That's rude, Master..."

I cross my arms "Fine then... I'll just call you by your class name, Archer!!"

Archer puts his hand under his chin "Alright, how shall I call you master..."

"Anything will be fine.." I say putting a hand on my hip.

"Well then, I'll call you Rin. Yes, it fits you nicely..." Archer says.

I blush, he's being nice...
"It sounds like a murderous shark just like you..."

Nevermind....
"GAHH!! YOU BASTARD!! I actually thought you were being nice!!"
"Rin, calling you a shark is the nicest thing I would say out of the other things that I'd describe you as..."

Archer brushes me off "Lets just get one thing straight, Rin.."

I look up at him
"Don't expect me to follow your orders when it comes to the battlefield, I prefer to follow my own commands..." he says.

I grit my teeth for what? The 3rd time!! Calm yourself down Rin...

"After all... you're just a child." The words pierced through me, and I lose control.

"Now listen here!!" He looks up. "I AM NO CHILD!! YOU ARE!! I AM YOUR MASTER!! You will obey all my commands." I put my hand showing the command seals as I started to chant.

Archer's eyes start to widen "Hey!! What are you doing!!" He stands up.

"NGHH!!!" I yell as a rush of energy surges through the room. One of Archer knee buckles, making him kneel on the ground

He stands up again "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!!"

"I DID WHAT HAD TO BE DONE!! If.. it makes you follow my commands.. I'll gladly use another one...." I day looking down at my other two command seals.

Archer sighs "I knew you would snap back like that, but I didn't think you would go as far as to use your command seals..." he smirks at me "However, this proves that you are indeed my master then...."

He walks up to me and bows "If you're willing to stand up and command me with no hesitation, then it proves that you are the perfect master for me..."

I smile, "Now since that settled!! You have a job!!"

Archer smiles back "I will put all my effort into this tas-" I throw him a pan and a broom.

He looks at it "What is this..."
"Its a pan and a sweep-"
"I KNOW WHAT IT IS RIN!! JUST WHAT DO YOU TAKE SERVANTS AS!! "

I smile "I take them as well respected soldiers!! Since you aren't very respectful, then I shall punish you by cleaning up the mess you made in the living room!!" I said with an evil smirk.

Archer looks down at me "As you wish, and you can go to hell master!!"

I laugh before heading to my room. Maybe this won't be so bad.

Author's Note:
Hope you enjoyed the Chapter!!

Author's Note: Hope you enjoyed the Chapter!!