Bath

My headache isn't going away. I sigh, rubbing my  temples in circles with the pad of my thumbs trying to soother the pain. The pain would always come and go.

Saber told me to check my headache with Rin, because of how good of a mage she was. Maybe she was, but the girl was still a kid. What can she possibly do?

The headaches were weird, it was like looking into someone's else's memories. I was summoned with the information that every servant was summoned with their memories of their past. However, Rin summoned me without my memories. Would that mean my memories were starting to come back to me. 

These memories, appeared on the day Rin was kidnapped. Me and Saber were on the rooftops, then my head started to hurt like a nail plunging into my head. 

Saber felt familiar, as if I met her already. 

I ruffle up my white hair, "I just want this headache to stop already!!" 

I groan in my bed, the sunlight shining through the curtains hanging near my window. I cover my eyes, so bright. 

My eyes were heavy with only the desire to go back to sleep. I released a sigh and pulled the covers over my head. I was just kidnapped by a sick pervert, flew back over buildings, and it's freaking Saturday!! I don't care I'm sleeping in. 

"Rinnn...." I heard a knock on my door, the deep voice calling out my name. I don't bother to answer, I don't mean to be on my high horse. But doesn't he know that I've been through a lot lately.

I put a pillow over my head, trying to ignore his call. "Go awayyy..."

I could feel him appear next to me, by my bedside. I groan burying myself onto my soft bed. "Its the weekends, I want to get some kind of rest!!"

Archer pulls back the heavy sheets that used to be stuck on my sweaty legs. I yelped from the cold air. "I don't have the time or energy to tell you twice." he says in a more bitter tone then he usually had. 

I sit up, my night gown hem falling to my knees. I pout, meeting his negative stare that seem to be filled with dull pain. "I don't care! I'm not getting out of this bed at all!" 

Archer sighs, his eyes looked angry and tired. Geez, it was like he woke up from hell. Oh wait, he's still here. 

My servant, mutters something under his breath. He sighs, combing a hand through his hair. "You're such a pain..." Before I could even yell at him, his arms scoop me up from my comfortable bed and threw me over his shoulder, like a potato sack. 

"THE HELL ARCHER?!" I yelled, angry at his sudden action, but also scared if I was going to fall off from his shoulder. Since he was really tall, and falling from such a height would kill me before the grail war would.

He walks into the bathroom, kicking the door open. He dumps my body into the white tub. "Ouch!" I yelled from the impact on my sore butt. "Hey!! What was that for?" 

 Archer didn't answer me, but reached over to turn on the faucet for the water. "ARE YOU LISTENIN-" Then the water rushes in, with my night gown still on.

"COLD!!" I shrieked as I quiver from the water prickling my skin and my gown starts to get wet from the liquid. 

Archer stands over me, "Take a shower, get dressed and come downstairs to eat. " I scold at him, my anger rising besides the cold water covering me. He just chuckles and goes downstairs. 

Once he goes downstairs, I yell at him. "YOU IDIOT!! YOU'RE THE WORST SERVANT EVER!!" Standing up in anger, only for my gown to fall off my shoulders, from the weight of the water soaked in. 

A chill went down my neck, and it wasn't from the cold water. Did Archer see my body, through my soaked night gown? IS THAT WHY HE LAUGHED? 

"ARCHERRRR!!!!"