Valentine's AU + A/N

The alarm beeps, signaling for an awake to a new day. Rin yawns, her eyes fluttering open to stare back at the bright red digits that flashed back at her. 

She groans the forgetful girl must've forgotten to turn the alarm off for today was Saturday, the weekends with no school. Rin sits up, stretching out the drowsiness that was still held inside of her muscles and mind. Or maybe it was Archer who turned it on, on purpose. 

Rin places the bottom of her feet onto the flat and cold surface of the wooden floor. She stands up getting her body ready for a new day.

Rin steps out of her room and into the hallway already meeting the smell of pancakes with eggs that was wandering from the kitchen. Archer made the best breakfast.

The girl runs down the stairs, her bare feet skipping across the floor to meet her servant. 

"Good morning, Archer." Rin says with a delightful smile on her face, leaning against the kitchen counter as she watched her servant chop out pieces of potatoes with a sharp knife. 

Her servant turns to meet his little master, then turns back to return to his process of prepping for breakfast. "Rin." he replies firmly. 

Rin pouts from the response, though she shouldn't be surprised. Ever since Rin had confessed her feelings she held. The only response she gotten was a firm and formal master and servant relationship. 

Rin bit the inside of her cheek, at least that was what Archer wanted. The excuse she was given was exactly what she had feared. How her servant only saw her as his master. That they could never be truly in love due to the little time they had during the Great Grail War. 

"I'll be waiting in the dining room then." Rin says before walking out of the kitchen, Archer his movement not one out of place from her leave only nodding in response.  

Rin sits down on a wooden chair, waiting for her servant to come with her breakfast. So in the meanwhile she just looked out of the bright sunshine that shone through her window. 

"It's Valentine's day...." Rin whispers, the words trailing off her mouth, but then realizing what she had said. Rin stood up form the chair. "IT'S VALENTINE'S DAY!!" 

"Sit down..." 

Rin looks up at the emergence of a new voice. Archer walked through the dining room with her breakfast plate and orange juice in hand as he has an amusing smirk on his face. The master sits down, finally realizing that she had embarrassed herself enough. 

She coughs, smoothing down her nightgown and sitting down the old wooden chair. "I'm quite hungry. May I have my breakfast please?" Rin says, returning to her professional persona. 

Archer's lip curls into a little smirk for a moment before setting down her plate and juice with a clink on the table. Rin ties a napkin around her neck to keep herself clean and looked down at the food. Eggs scrambled by the side, perfectly cooked and not too raw. With 2 slices of a hash browns and a stack of mini pancakes. 

"It's okay," Rin answered bluntly, despite the explosion of flavor she tasted when eating the food Archer had made me. 

The servant rolls his eyes, snorting from my response. "Haven't you ever been taught manners?"

The master smiles, before wiping her mouth with a napkin. "Oh yes, however such manners shouldn't be shown if the other is as ill mannered."

Archer frowns, crossing his arms. Making the girl giggle in response.

Rin puts down her fork, taking the tall glass of orange juice. "Do you know what day it is today?" The little girl asked before taking a sip of the sweet fresh juice.