Outside

Ding dong!!
I stopped stirring the soup I prepared for Rin and looked down the hallway.

Did Rin tell me there was going to be a visitor?

I cover the pot with a lid and walked down to open the door. "Hello-"

I gasp to see Emiya at the door, I frowned.

"Oh!! Um hi-"
"What are you doing here?" I said cutting him off with my stern voice.

But before he could answer Saber appeared behind him. "You shouldn't talk to my master that way...."

Shirou looked at her waving his hand "What!! Saber it's fine!! Uh-"

I sighed "Please don't tell me you're here to fight? My master is sleeping... it'd be a shame to wake her up.."

"Archer?" I look behind me with her nightgown on as she rubs her eyes. "Oh!! Shirou, come in!!"

I glare at him as he flinches, Saber scolds back at me as they enter the household.

I return to my master's side "Why didn't you tell me they were coming over?"

She looks at me groogily still not fully awake "Well... I was really tired then and I sorta forgot when I feel asleep.."

I sighed "Then you shouldn't have invited them over in the first place.."

"First off, I wanted to thank you for coming..." Rin says putting down her tea cup. Even when she just got out of bed her voice was still soft and luscious.

"No need!! I've always wanted to know where you lived!!" Shirou's flushes when he realizes what he says. "WAIT!! THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!! I-I MEAN-"

I cough into my hand "moving on..." Rin laughs "of course.."

She smiles at both Saber and her master "I wanted to be more familiar with you since we will be working together..."

Shirou nods "No problem here..." he looks at Saber "Saber's true name is actually King Arthur!!"

Saber's eyes widens. "Master!! You shouldn't reveal my name like that!!"

Rin coughs "Saber's right.... announcing your servant's name is like showing your cards to your enemy..."

Shirou scratches the back of his head. "But you aren't my enemy!! We're working together I thought it was only right if I revealed my Servant's name!!"

I chuckled "It's also really foolish.."

Saber scolds at me "Now that we've shown you my name, tell us yours!!"

I smirk shrugging "I don't know my name, all I know is that I'm a simple Archer. My master seemed to make a mistake in her ritual and erased my memory.."

"THAT'S NOT FAIR!!" Saber yells.
"Well... it was never my decision.."

"No matter... when he does regain his memory you'll be the first I'll tell... Shirou can you pour me some tea.." Rin says.