chapter 11-the D-day

Song- can I be him by James Arthur

Dedicated to @user96440942 for being a great friend and for all the votes,thanks a lot.

Fiona's POV

Oh my god I can't believe I'm actually getting married I'm not ready for this oh no my tummy hurts. I can't take this anymore I always get the urge to potty when I'm nervous and now I can't use the bathroom because being frequently stabbed with a dangerous weapons like the eyeliner and mascara, who even invented these dangerous objects and said they were used to bring out the facial beauty in a woman LIAR.

"Fi, are you okay? You've been staring at the table for more than ten mins is this excitement or fear?" Cass asked looking worried.

Girl if you knew wat am thinking you would definitely call the loony house.

"Cass, I'm fine just jittery,OK." I smiled at her and she looked at me in understanding.

"Can you girls please excuse her for a minutes or two or maybe ten but I can assure you she'll be back." She told my hair stylists and the makeup artists, she and Mae where the only ones who knew about my nervous habits. God I love these girls wat will do without them, oh I know I'll probably be dead.

I rushed into bathroom and sat on the toilet seat to do my business then I started thinking about how my life would change after today, I'll be living in a palace, I'll be going to balls, I'll have maids waiting at my beck and call but I don't want any of this I just want a normal, simple and happy life with someone who will love my perfect imperfections, gosh Fiona when did you get so cheesy must be the wedding fever.

After finishing my business and flushing the toilet, I walked back into the room to continue these dangerous assignment I was being forced to do.I sat down and let the assassins continue their job.

After a lot of poking, eye stabbing and hair dragging and tossing later:

"Oh my god,girl you look amazing. I can assure you a lot of guys will be fighting for you." Cass squealed. Oh boy.

"Damn, the prince will faint when he see, I can assure you of that." Mae said.

"My little cuz's looking hot" Thelma added

"Damn girl I will turn gay for that, its just too bad I don't bat for the other team." Quinn jokingly said.

"Aww, my baby's all grown up and now she will be leaving me soon I'll be telling people that my baby has a baby, I'm so happy, I love you so much." you guys can guess who that was, obviously mum. I rolled my eyes at everything she said, I'm not yet married and she is already expecting grandkids, oh hell no.

"Thanks guys,thanks mum, I love you too a lot but I'm not ready to have kids yet heck I'm not even married yet. Cass there will be no fighting at my wedding and Quinn even if you turn gay I won't date you hell you're my cousin. That will be incest."

Come to think about it I did look really pretty, my hair was stretch and slicked to the back then the tip was curled and head by pins, my makeup was lightly done putting my interest on my blue eyes which seems to enhance my facial beauty.

(Her hair and makeup above)

"Gorgeous hair- check
Flawless makeup- check
Sexy dress that will turn heads - not check
Heels to die for- not check
Beautiful bouquet- not check." Cass listed out the things to do to make Fiona the most beautiful bride's list. No seriously they made a list I know they are crazy but I love them .

"So its time to put on that sexy dress that will turn heads." Jenna said wait this is the first time Jenna has talk since the dressing started well she was always the quiet twin oh I forgot to mention it Thelma and Jenna are twins,I know right totally different personalities wait wat was she talking about my dress.

There it stood actually it was hanged flawless and stunning, white strapless with studs scattered all around with ruffles and a long trail, simple yet stunning. I put on the dress. Oh my god its beautiful and it hugs my skin perfectly. I grabbed my 6-inch silver colored heels with studs and put them on.

(Wat her dress looks like above)

"Wow the dress is perfect definitely eye catching. I can't wait to see wat the prince do when he sees you, oh his reaction." Cass said and the girls agreed with her.

"Thanks a lot guys and you girls look amazing and beautiful too, god the Royal purple is a great color I must say." They did look great in their long strapless purple dresses.

(Her bridesmaids' dresses above)

I held my bouquet and looked at the mirror when I heard a knock on the door, Thelma opened and I saw that it was my dad.
Oh no.

"Ladies, its time." Oh boy I can't do this I can't,I just can't

"You can do this Fiona we'll be with you all the way. OK, focus today you are becoming princess Fiona Norman not Fiona Fairmont an ordinary girl but now a princess." Cass said wow I never know Cass was this smart. I can do this.

"Alright I'm ready, I can do this I can become a princess I can get married how hard can it be?" I smiled at everyone at they piled out to take their positions while I grabbed onto dad's hand and put the biggest fake smile on my face.

Getting married how hard can it be, oh how wrong I was.

************************************¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Double update, can I get an amen. It must be the new year. Hope you liked the chapter next one in Sebastian's POV . please don't forget to

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Xoxo Happy.