My Rainbow (Levi x reader)

Warning: language, Fluff, fingering, foreplay, overstimulation, smut ( always wear your helmet to war)

Summary: Someone from Levi's past request a transfer to his squad. How could he say no.

(Y/N) (L/N), Levi hadn't heard that name in so long. Last time he saw her she was 12 years old, last time he saw her she was pouting cause she couldn't come along she was too little at the time, last time he saw her Farlan and Isabel were ...alive. It was the day he joined the survey Corps, he never looked back. Now here she was, on paper at least, requesting a transfer to his squad. Of course he was going to say yes. I wonder how much she's changed?

-

Not much Levi thought.

He heard her giggles as soon as she arrived Eren and his friends surrounded her as soon as she arrived hugging her and asking questions. Levi couldn't really see her with everyone surrounding her. But he could see the ribbons that tied her hair, by the looks of it she was 5′1. He could smell her sweet candy-like scent even through the strong musk of men. He could hear her angelic like voice even through the loud chatter of idiots, But even so they were really distracting.

" HEY, NEW BRAT FOLLOW " Levi said he didn't even see if she was following as he walked all the way to her room. "This is your room. It's filthy clean it by tomorrow night. Dinners in an hour. I'm sure one of the other cadets will explain how things work here. ON the field in the morning 7 sharp no-" Levi turned around getting ready to leave her in her new filthy room when he was attacked with a hug.

"I waited for you. I waited for you everyday but you never came home. Then I- I saw you in the paper ' Humanities Strongest'. I couldn't believe it I thought you were dead but ... you just left me instead" (y/n) tried to pull away from Levi he pulled her back in and squeezed her tight.

"I didn't mean to I didn't want to leave you. We , Farlan, Isabel, and I, we got caught by the Survey Corps and Erwin forced us to join. I didn't want him to find out about you so ....I didn't go back I couldn't. And I'm sorry I'm sorry I left you alone. what I did was unforgivable and you don't have to forgive me....but I am your Captain so your still going to have to deal with my shit on a daily basis." Levi gave her a quick forehead kiss, the only affection he's ever shown anybody ...ever, and let go of her " dinner in an hour. Also this never happened".

(y/n) giggled as she watched her new mini Captain strut down the hall.

Turning to her new room (y/n) let out a huff he was right this room was filthy. Unfortunately over the years (y/n) had picked up Levi OCD which meant she couldn't sleep or eat until this room was spotless. This was going to be a long night.

-

"You have to eat" Eren said as he dragged (y/n) to dinner

" But my room is filthy and I haven't even made a dent in cleaning yet" (y/n) yelled struggling against Eren

"you can clean after you eat, (Y/N)" Armin said trying to help Eren seat her down. She really wanted to clean. All eyes were on them as they tried to handle her everyone was laughing. Having seen enough Mikasa got up and dragged (y/n) to the table "that filth isn't going anywhere so sit and eat" she said

"actually bacteria grows very fast special in warm temperatures and it's warm in here" .

Levi fought the urge to smile as he hears (y/n) go on and on about germs. He was happy to see that everything he taught her had stuck after all these years. He was also curious to see if her cleaning had improved, it was horrid when he left.