Bi Stark ( Tony Stark x sister! reader)

Warning: fluff, mention of bisexuality

Summary: Tony spots his little sister in a diner after listening into a very interesting conversation he introduces her to the Avengers.

(y/n) Stark was Tony's little sister. While he ran the company business she joined law enforcement she hoped around from FBI to CIA to some other can't be named organization. While everyone knew about her no one really talked about her or knew what she looked like she was a mystery no one cared for and she was okay with that. Not even the Avengers knew her. Not until today.

The team decided to go for lunch in the city coincidentally (y/n) was eating at the same place with some friends. And they were having a very interesting conversation.

Tony smirk when he first entered and saw his sister and decided to sit right behind her. He listened to her conversation.

"Yes I am Bisexual," She said rolling her eyes annoyed it's like everyone got excited when they found out

".Cool... I ..um ... I think I'm gay" her fuckboy friend asked he wasn't really a fuckboy he just looked like one.

"straight women don't want you why do you think gay dudes would?" This made her friend Christina choke on her drink her boyfriend Jacob calmed her down. Her fuckboy friend just got up and walked away.

"Okay now that we've got that out of the way. I- we wondering if you wanted to have sex with us like a threesome. It could be fun." Jacob said placing his hand on her arm

"why? can't you satisfy her?" The team was confused as they watched Tony choke on his laughter. "If you want to try something new I suggest toys and porn"

He couldn't hold it in anymore Tony burst into a fit of laughter. And they were very confused.

"You the pretty bisexual behind me is my sister. (y/n) Stark" Tony said between laughs. (y/n) turned around and leaned over Tony's seat as they other looked shocked and unamused.

"It's not polite to listen to people's conversation Iron ass."

"shouldn't you be discussing your pending threesome" she ignored Tony.

"Sup super dicks"