I know her (Bucky Barnes x reader)

Warnings: smut, fingers, oral ( both receiving), fluff

Summary: Fury finds a Hydra fugitive and brings her in for interrogation. Bucky recognizes her as someone special from his brainwashed past and it brings some good memories, some good physical memories, some sexual memories and he can' t help but smile. He's got to do the interrogation now.

"I know her," Bucky said as Director Fury showed footages of a woman in an integration room. " I hope so. She's been asking for you for the last two days won't say anything else she won't drink or eat anything we give her. She won't even sleep." Fury explained as he zoned in on her she had her eyes on the door "where did you find her" Steve asked "we found her running around in a small Hydra base. she hasn't told her name and she isn't in any databases we or our neighboring countries have. So Barnes, who is she?"

"her name is (y/n) she's a child of one of the higher-ups in Hydra she was also an experiment saw her in Cryogenic storage a few times. she was quiet but didn't take orders well she wasn't of much use but they kept her around ...never knew why" that's a lie they kept her around for me.

Bucky watched her on-screen her posture was straight it always was, except for when she was with him, her eyes were focused as always, except for when she was with him , her hair was combed back in a perfect ponytail like it always was , excepted for when she was with him, her breathing was even as it always was, except when she was him. It was always different when she was with him she wasn't professional with him, she never was.

"Barnes, go down and talk to her get some useful information out of her and report back to me" Fury order Bucky gave a quick 'yes sir' and slowly left.

This integration was going strange. Unlike his last few encounters with her he wouldn't be to get 'physical' there would actually be more words used than usual. The usual. He remembered the usual he liked the usual, it didn't involve much talking.

Hell, he remembers everything that happened those were memories Hydra couldn't take with a shock wave.

The first time he just barged in and took her. Snatching her from her bed and throwing her against the wall without any hesitation or thought he ripped off her panties lifted her dress and leg and shoved himself inside of her. She didn't scream, a few tried were shed for his sear sizes but, she didn't cry and she didn't fight she stayed still didn't touch him and whimpered against the wall as he roughly thrust himself inside her with no mercy. He finished with a grunt and left her a heap on the floor unfinished.

They had a few more encounters like in different places and position no words ever spoken just sex in and out and he never let her finish.

Until one day, Bucky had come to her again, he had her on all fours on her bed as he took her from behind while pulling her hair back the room only filled with the sounds of his grunts and her soft whimpers until she spoke for the first time " may I cum" asked for the first time ever as she felt the all to familiar twitch of Bucky reaching his end. Bucky didn't respond in words using his metal hand he gave her butt a good rough squeezes and then a hard slapped before he reached down and began to quickly rub her clit she began to scream and moan, for the first time, to shake and twitch as her orgasm took over, the first orgasm in ever with Bucky, he quickly followed after. She collapsed forward on to her bed landing on her chest as she Bucky continued to fill her. Once finished he gave her butt a hard slap making her whimper and said: "see all you had to do was ask".

Things changed after that became more vocal.

"oh Soldier, oh soldier please soldier faster, faster " (y/n) moaned as Bucky took her from behind on all fours as he pulled her hair. He roughly thrust into her as moaned and cried out loud he enjoyed her sounds. "you want me to go faster, you want me to go hard, want me to pound into you. Then beg" he said slapping her ass with every other world. "PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE SOLDIER FUCK ME FUCK ME PLEASE MAKE ME CUM PLEASE" She begged at the top of her lungs as she gripped the covers tightly. "I don't believe you" he whispered sinisterly in her ear before he snatched her off her bed and pushed her on to her knees "Suck it".

Without hesitation she grabbed his penis and began to greedily lick him like a lollipop he pulled her hair "I said suck it not tease it " he growled

"sorry"

"do better"

she finally just took all of his cock in his mouth beginning to bob her head, swirling her tongue, and sucked. Bucky groaned and moaned as she brought him closer to his edge with her mouth. Bucky had the last straw and had to remove himself from her glorious mouth when she began to moan and the vibrations sent a sensation through his cock.

" you're just too good," Bucky said pulling her up by her hair and kissing her. He threw her back on the bed and spread her legs wide as he dipped down and took a long lick from her hole to her clit. She moans loud as she spread her legs wider and pulled his hair she moan louder as she felt his metal fingers enter her and his tongue lick her. As she quickly approached the end she wrapped her legs around Bucky's head and came.

Bucky didn't let up as she came he kept going and rode her through her orgasm right into another one and another one and another one. He gave her 4 orgasms with his mouth and fingers now she was trembling and had tears running down her face for being sooo sensitive. She was on cloud 9 still moaning and mumbling about it being too good and no more. Bucky chuckled as he stroked her hair and kissed her trying to bring her back to the real world.

"welcome back to the real world" Bucky teased when it looked like she was no longer in a haze

"I've never seen the real world only these walls" (y/n) said

"I've seen the real world but it's not like I remember it it's changed ....I think"

"Can you tell me about outside?"

And that's how the pillow talk began and not long it became a usual thing to talk after sex so casually. But along with the pillow talk and sex came feeling even if they never talked about the feelings they knew there were felling they just never spoke of them. That was just how it went. But they did show their feelings.

Bucky took his time as he held both of her hands and thrust deeply, but slowly, into her he kissed her and breathe in her scent softly.(y/n) moaned and whimpered with Bucky's deep but slow thrusts and held on to him tightly as she begged for more. This was different from the first time it was way more intimate much slower or softer much more ... feeling.

and then last words were spoken "I love you"

"I love you too"

Sooner or later the officials would have found out about (y/n) and their Soldiers affairs and would wipe his memory and move him to another base separating the two. But of course, in time, Bucky's memories did return. Fortunately, some memories decide to return now.

Bucky smiled as the memories played on in his head. Of course, this interrogation would be different from his usual visits to her. Very different.

Bucky took a deep breath as he stood outside the door the interrogation. With one last breath, he opened the door to her. She smiled as he walked in and he smiled as well. She sat calmly letting Bucky take in her glorious beauty as she was .... handcuffed to the table. Bucky stood for a moment letting her taken his new look his long hair, hairless face, and flexing metal arm.

"you've changed," they both say at the same time laughing. Bucky took a seat across from her neither of them said anything.

"so...I hear they call you Bucky, Soldier"