You're attractive (Takashi x reader)

Pairing: Takashi "Mori" Morinozuka x reader

warning: fluff, smut

Summary: you've been with Mori for years yet you two have never had sex. You're going to change that.

Four years (y/n) (l/n) had been dating Takashi Morinozuka they started dating the last year of high school and continued into their adult lives to today. Being together for years they helped each other out and stayed together. They got an apartment together straight out of high school and took a gap year each getting jobs before they both enrolled in the same university.

The two did everything together. Everything but sex, that's right in the three year span of their relationship to two had not had sex. A few heated make-out sessions and a little bit of grinding but nothing more.

And it was so frustrating. (y/n) had been waiting desperately for Mori to make the first move but he wasn't even hinting at it. It wasn't like either of them were virgins. Mori confessed to being with several girls in high school before meeting her and (y/n) confessed to being with one guy. Still Mori wasn't touching her. But that was going to change tonight she was going to change it.

(y/n) stood in front of the bed room mirror as she check herself out and made sure she looked okay. She wore a little two piece black lace lingerie set and a pair of black high heels. She was not at all comfortable in it but this is what she had to do to get Mori to touch her than this is what she's going to do, she was desperate.

(y/n) jumped as she heard the front door close. "I'm home" She could already hear the announce in Mori voice. Maybe this wasn't a good idea. "no" (y/n) whispered to herself "You've got this. go get him ,yeah"

Putting her robe (y/n) walked into the living room to find Mori sitting on the couch shirt unbutton and opened revealing his glorious chest. (y/n) had to take a few deep breathes. Mori looked up to see (y/n) standing in front of him looking nervous. This made Mori worried.

"sweetheart what's wrong"

"nothing, nothing... I just want to show you something. Can I show you?"

"what do you want to show me?" Mori asked even more concerned . (y/n) took a step back and tried to calm her breathing as she gripped her robe. Closing her eyes she let the robe pool at her heels. She opened her eyes when Mori said nothing and found him looking at her with a blank expression. He didn't like it.

"oh my god, you don't like it. Oh my god, you don't like it. I'm so sorry" (y/n) quickly picked up her robe and tried to run out the room.

"no, no, no. Wait, wait, wait" Mori stopped her and pulled her into his lap "you look beautiful, you look great, you look amazing, you're just... wow. What are you - why are you wearing this what's the special occasion?" Mori asked rubbing circles into her hips.

"we've been together for years... but we've never had sex. Do you not want to have sex with me? do you not like me like that? you don't want to do that with me? Am I not attractive" (y/n) looked down and fidgeted with her fingers as she spoke.

"No, no I love you, I'm very attracted to you, see look" Mori made (y/n) looked down to the very obvious bulge in his pants " I am very attracted to you. It's just we've never talked about it and you always stop me before we get that far so I thought you wanted to wait. You said your first time was horrible so I thought that you wanted to wait to try again." Mori kissed (y/n) forehead " I'm sorry I made you feel unattractive".

(y/n) found you lips and kissed him their lips moved in sync. (y/n) slipped her tongue into Mori mouth and he gladly took it tasting her. (y/n) slowly grinded against him testing the waters seeing if this was actually happening. Wrapping his arms around her Mori picked her up and took them to the bedroom. He sat on the bed her still in his lap.