Chapter One: That crazy Bon.

Welcome to this book. Art is insanely old and this book is old. Have nice day.
( Circus Baby's prov )
"Yenndo!" I yelled. Bonbon smiled and caught Bonnet. Then they walked together. Funtime Freddy was getting dressed and crying. "I know you miss your brother." I said. Funtime Freddy looked at me. "CAN I BE BY MYSELF FOR A WHILE!? THANK! YOU!"
He slammed the door in my face and cried harder. He still haven't felt better since they've left. When will we see a smile again? Even I couldn't smile - I never met his brother. His brother seemed to hang out with the others and I never seem them hang out! Why is he crying so hard? "NEW NIGHT... GASP!"

I looked at the door and everyone stormed in. "I don't believe it! Its you!!!" I looked at Purple guy. He smiled. "You know, I feel bad for you. You were a beautiful child." I never caught a good look of him when I was still alive.
He kinda looked... Cute. "Don't fall for it!" Said Ennard. I looked into the guy's eyes. He got closer to me studying me closely. His face turned red. "Its you." He said. Ballora turned me towards her. "don't do it!" She said alarmed. "Its the guy who KILLED US!"
I was lost in thoughts. "Earth to c..." I punched her on accident. "I deserved that." Said Ballora. Funtime Freddy crossed his arms. "She does! She stole my hat!" Lol Funtime Freddy and his hat am I right? Purple guy laughed and took Funtime Freddy into the shadows with bonbon detaching. "I didn't try to detach!!" Said bonbon worried. We all worried about what was going on and most of all - what happened to me?

( Purple Guy's prov )
"I hope he will keep the secret." I said sighing. "Let me go!!!" Yelled Funtime Freddy looking around. "Look." I said. "Circus baby, I need her." Funtime Freddy looked at me curiously. "Why?" "I used to love a girl and I lost her." I said. "I need... Love again. And she's perfect." Funtime Freddy madly said "NO!" He found the glowing exit sign and ran out to warn everyone else. GOD DANG IT! Funtime Freddy annoys me the most. Ugh. Why do all the girls like him so much though? Is he the only boy in the group? Might be...
later in the story they don't like him so much 😂😂😂

( Funtime Freddy's prov )
"Run faster! Run faster! Yes! I made it!" I opened the door and closed it. I was welcomed by hugs and worried faces. "Were you okay?" Asked BonBon in a worried voice tone. "You detached?" I asked. "I didn't try to!" He said jumping into my arms. "Piggy back ride, daddy!" Said Bonbon. He barely called me dad and he never said it in front of the others. "Huh?" Asked Circus Baby confused. My face clouded with red. Bobon's face turned red and he looked at Circus Baby with calm eyes. "He is my daddy! Right, dad!" He said tapping on my shoulder. I nodded and looked at Circus Baby to see her reaction. "Cute!" She said. She whispered something to the girls and they all ran out without a word. I heard a yell saying "BONBON IS GONNA NEED A MOTHER!" I noticed it was Ballora. Bonbon laughed. "Maybe." He looked at me and smiled. "Who?" He asked. "You know who I like." I responded. "You never told me you had a crush, lover boy." Said Bonbon smiling. I moved my white hair with a slight touch of pink away from my eyes. Bobon smiled. "Come on! Tell me!" He said. "F... Fun..." I started. "FUNTIME FOXY!" Bonbon yelled. I nodded and blushed like crazy. "Yeah Fred?" Said Funtime Foxy opening the door. "Oh... Bobon and I are having a conversation. You know how loud he is. Heh." I said. "Oh yeah." Said Funtime Foxy smiling. "See ya! Me and the girls are having our own conversation." "What's it about?" I asked. "Dang it I've been triggered!" She whispered. I laughed in response. "Uh... Can I tell you?" She asked. "You can trust me!" I said smiling. "OK. It might be about you and Bon..." Said Funtime Foxy smiling. I blushed."It's ok!" Funtime foxy waved and closed the door.

( Funtime Foxy's prov )
"Oh god he is so cute." I whispered. "What was it bout, Funtime?" Asked Circus Baby. I heard Bonbon yell "FOXY AND FREDDY SITTING IN A TREE! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! FIRST COMES LOVE! SECOND COMES MARRIAGE! THEN COMES A BABY IN A BABY CRIB!" Ballora laughed her head off. "That baby would be you." I whispered almost laughing. "God be quiet they could hear!" Said Funtime Freddy. our laughing gave us away. "God dang it Bon!" Said Funtime Freddy almost laughing at himself. Bonbon smiled and asked "Daddy, who is gonna be my mother?" We all put our ears by the door waiting for his response. "You know who bon." Said Funtime Freddy winking. "OOOOOOOHHHHHH" yelled Bobon. Then 24k magic came on the radio and he couldn't help but sing it while bonbon teased him. We all laughed like crazy. We started running in and watching him sing all around the room. He never noticed BonBon teasing. "And that's what happens when the right song comes, kids!" Bonbon said. I laughed. "Hey girls!" Sang funtime Freddy. We all blushed. "Whatcha trying to do?" He kept singing and dancing all around the room. We all giggled in response as he danced on the table and bonbon forced him off. "Its not like we are in animatronic form, bon." I said smiling. "Right..." Said Bonbon. The song ended and we all cheered. Funtime Freddy blushed and bowed. Then he walked out with Bobon. "Chat room switch time." I laughed. We decided to play the game of concentration. "This is the game of concentration. No..." They forgot the word and kept going anyway. "Or hesitation." "Category is..." They waited for me to start the game. "Go listen to their conversation!" I said. They smiled and we ran to the door to hear their words.

( Funtime Freddy's prov )
"I can't believe they heard you!" I said. Bonbon smiled evilly. "You know how I am, Fred." I laughed. "Yep but do you think they know?" "I don't think so..." Said Bonbon. I heard voices from the room. Bonbon heard everything and told me the conversation.

"He... Is so cute." Said Funtime Foxy. "Fox has a crush?" Said Ballora smiling. "Oh! You heard me!" Said Funtime Foxy. "Who do you like, CC?" Asked Ballora. "Oh... Uh... Mmm..." She responded. She screamed and the girls gasped. "LET HER GO!" Yelled Ballora.

"I gotta help them!" I yelled. "DADDY!" Bonbon said attaching to my hand. I made sure he wouldn't slip off and ran into the room to see the purple freak having his hands on Circus Baby. "Bonbon!" I said madly. "Goooo get em'!" XD his own voice line used😂 Bonbon detached from my hand and started attacking Vincent, starting with his shrieking jump scare. Ballora gasped. She hugged me close and I comforted her. Bonbon was out of breath. "Your turn." Said Bonbon nodding. "Alright!" I said. "No..." Vincent yelled. "Stand back..." I balled up my fists and came closer to him, smiling. I never felt so good in so long. Its like my brother took my heart with him. "Don't do it." He screamed suddenly.