Chapter Six: Voice recorder

( Funtime Freddy's prov )
Bonbon seemed to be more active. What's up with that? I brushed my hair until bonbon interrupted. Bonbon sang to the radio. I laughed. He never did that often. Usually I sing stuff. He's been acting a not different. It was a good few shifts. One of us always got him. Cc got him last night. Ballora got him the night before, with the minireenas... Well except for the yellow one. Funtime Foxy also got him one night. Ennard was supposed to be participating today. It was hilarious! I just can't kill him. I know he is CC's. But something isn't right! I know it! Its like Bonbon is keeping secrets from me! Every time I say "Don't kill him. He is CC's" ( cause he never listens ) Wow lol good bunny! He gets all nervous and sweaty and squeaks a little "OK..." Then he nervously walks away and within five minutes later he is as happy as a care bear most likely singing with my microphone. What's going on?

It was time for shift.
I started to go to the room.
"Hey Bonbon, I think I see the birthday boy!" I said smiling. Bonbon smiled. "Nope nobody's here!" He said. "What?" I asked. He never interrupted like that. "That wasn't me..." He whispered. How could that not be him? "Bonbon. He is right there!" I said pointing at him. "See?" "Well I think it was just a mouse!" Said Bonbon. I Facepalmed And sighed.
A few minutes later, i decided to go back to the room. It was 3:00 a.m. so i still had time. I didn't want bonbon to keep me waiting this time. Once I got there, I said "We should go give him a surprise!" "You must be hearing things, silly!" He said. "That wasn't me! That's a voice recorder!" Bonbon whispered. I peaked inside and saw a yellow box and he tapped a green button. "Calm down and go back to sleep." It said. "Oh." I face palmed. "Sorry." I creeped up on Vincent and gave him a good jumpscare. He wasn't effected, though. Huh? He was even smiling. I knew why. In his arms was a cradled Bonnet. After the shift, I caught Bonbon Bonnet talking.

"What happened?" Bonbon asked.

"Well..." Bonnet started.

Flashback

Bonnet: Screech!!!

Vincent: !!!

Bonnet: Hug me! I mean.. Rawr!

Vincent: * boops nose *

Bonnet: 0.0

Vincent: * cradles bunny and rubs her belly *

Bonnet: NUUUUUU

End of flashback

Bonbon laughed. "Oh." He started playing with Bonnet's ears.

A few minutes later...

"P... Please s.... Stop..." Bonnet begged Bonbon. She shook in fear as bonbon bunched her ears together. "I don't want to." He said. "I can do something more." He purred. Bonnet was left in confusion as Bonbon played with her ears.

Yenndo didn't stop him and I didn't either. It was actually cute.

"Please! Stop!" Said Bonnet about to cry. "Fine." He said. "Wanna do something more?" He smiled.

( Circus Baby's prov )
Vincent and I were talking to eachother when he asked me to follow him into a strange looking room. The room was dark and creepy. The whole time I stayed by his side. Vincent told me there is nothing dangerous here. I just hoped that was true.

"OK... I need to tell You the truth." He said I listened closely.

"OK so you see, that girl I fell in love with. Her name is Hana. But I made a terrible mistake. Well, I was only 19. I finally found love again and I want you to help me kill kids. You have an icecream claw and we can use it! I don't want you talking to your friends. Anymore. Your with me now. Nothing can change that. You've made the right discission, my dear."

I was spaced out. I remember EVERYTHING.

no... Its gonna happen.

"I'm sorry. I can't accept this." I said. I kept shaking my head until I screamed "no!"  I cried on my knees. "Not this torture." Vincent sadly sighed.

"Don't kill me. I know that's what you want to do. I remember everything. Cause... Abigail was you."

"Brother? Michael? Do you know him?"

Sorry as I leave this for a short chapter. I highly need to get this book finished.