Chapter Seven: Personality changes ~ Secrets ~

( Funtime Foxy's POV )
"Maybe it's time..." I said to myself. I changed into my normal version, and couldn't speak. In my head, I sighed.

'I wish I could speak... Well, time to show them who I am...'

As soon as I walked into the room everyone yelled "MALE VER!!!!" Funtime Freddy prevented "me" from finding this version.

I crossed my arms and got out a piece of paper.

This is who I am. I can't speak. That was Fem Funtime Foxy the whole time! But only because I could speak, I used her. But I'm really a boy.

Everyone gasped. "AAAAAAA!" Bonbon yelled, running around wildly. I nodded.

"Aww but you looked so cute!!!" Funtime Freddy said, slightly blushing.
Well fall in love with Fem FFoxy and get REKT. I wrote on the other side of the paper, blowing an air horn. Ballora, Bonbon, and Yenndo yelled "OOOOOHHHH!!!!"

Wait a second... Yenndo ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I smirked. Yenndo got me and looked at Funtime Freddy. I was one of those people who knew why he actually did this torture to FFreddy.

He wrapped his arms around him. Funtime Freddy's reaction was priceless 😂

"Aaaaaaaa!!!!" He screeched, trying to escape. Feel the torture! I feel like my job is done here... Bonbon said, rushing out. We all rushed out behind him and laughed.

Oh my god his frickin reaction was priceless!! I wrote on a piece of paper. "Yeah!" Bonbon agreed.

( Ballora's POV )
Three minireenas twirled over to me.

"I'm a ballerina!" Bonbon joked. He tried doing a twirl but he fell flat on his face instead.

"Hello Ballora!" The pink one said. The green one was distracted and the blue one skipped around happily.

A yellow one, known as Tsun Tsun sadly watched from a corner as the Minireenas did a lesson with me. The Minireenas are all fourteen years old. I refer to them as My children, even though they are just My students.

My favorite student is Pink Minireena. She's similar to The Queen in the group because she is the leader of the group of Minireenas. Because of this she considers herself the best out of all of them. She's also a narcissist. She thinks the other Minireenas are stupid but is still friends with them. Not counting Yellow Minireena. They hate each other.

The green one almost indulges in all of Pink Minireena and is her best friend. But unlike the first she has a good character. But this does not mean she is good. She usually does not care at all about what is happening and usually never talks ( but that changes in the presence of me ).

The blue one, I don't have much to say about her. She is cheerful and fun, but tries to be serious ( and that turns out bad ) She is also afraid of Yellow Minireena.

The yellow one hates me and the other Minireenas. We all badly treat this Minireena and I think that she is turning cold. The weird thing is she seems to be friends with someone named "Electrobab" which I find pretty confusing. I have a feeling she likes him, and i thought she had no friends. 0_0

When the lesson was over I talked to Funtime Freddy, him constantly shivering. "What did Yenndo do?" I asked. Suddenly Bonbon appeared and giggled. "Look! A pair of boobs!" Then he pointed at me. We all started laughing.

( Circus Baby's POV )
I was talking to my daughter BidyBab. I have a son, Electrobab, but he always makes sure he is away from us. Their father is Ennard, but I've been seeing him with someone else... It causes me to not look at him when he passes by. That's why I've had a crush on Vincent.

Bidybab is not a bad child. She is obedient, but sometimes doing not very good things. She loves to spy on people. Because of this, she heard something that she shouldn't have heard. This has greatly changed her attitude to some. She is difficult to be beside someone in the family, especially Ennard. She feels fear. But in spite of that she makes everything he orders. Even my words won't stop her. Our relationship is much better though. We like spending time together but she still doesn't tell me many things. Her brother, she almost never saw. But she really wants to spend more time with him.

Electrobab is an arrogant boy. He loves to make fun of some, but does it rarely. Usually it is all in the mind. The rest of the time he tries to look calm and he is out. Of course, sometimes, when he shows his emotions he immediately tries to hide them. He doesn't like talking about his family because it has problems... He really likes his father, Ennard, but tries to hide these feelings and pretends that he hates him. Also, he knows that Yellow Minireena likes him, he also likes his sister. ( They are the same age, 10, but he looks older than her )

They have a sister ( Bidybab 2 ) and she looks like her. She spends time alone, examining all the places, but if She meets someone, she'll tell them what she saw. I don't know what else to say about her.

Me and Bidybab were just catching up on what has happened. "How is work, mom?" She asked. "Very good. At day, the children enjoy us, and at night, we always end up getting the night guard but we don't kill him. I-I have a crush on him." Bidybab was actually surprised of these news, and actually excited! "Do you mean we are having a new father??" Suddenly Electrobab comes up, shocked at her words. "Maybe." I responded, winking. "Mom!!! You should have told me about this!!!" He walked off, half able to keep his sanity. "Want some icecream?" I bring up, offering a cone of icecream to Bidybab. She takes it because it's vanilla. "Yum! Thanks! I love it when I get to have icecream!"