Chapter Ten: Oreo's escape pal ~ Shadow ~

( Oreo's POV )
I have been at the location for a few years. Not to mention as an animatronic. It had it's troubles but at least I was here with Abigail. One day Circus Baby came home with a child. Dead. "I was out, getting some icecream delivery when I saw him dead." ... We have one more animatronic but he wouldn't like it. It needs to be family friendly like Oreo. Then she told me "Daddy, everything will be fine..." She shut me off.

( Circus Baby's POV )
I stared at my father 's animatronic and then the bleeding little boy, staining my dress with blood. This would not be pretty... I slowly took My father out of the animatronic and set him somewhere. Then I placed the boy in Oreo. Then I shut him on. I ran off with my father.

"I have a spare Springtrap...?" I know there is one that exists but of course There is this copy they made because why not? I placed him in and hoped it would work.

"Abigail...?"

I smiled and celebrated a bit. "I had to move your animatronic..."

Suddenly, a scream and an unfamiliar voice near the stage.
I was there with Ennard, Funtime Foxy, "Springtrap 2" and Ballora. Funtime Freddy was asleep. And God knows where the others are.

We peaked to see a black cat with the black and white cat. The cats both had blue eyes. "B-brother... A PURPLE guy...." when they turned human they ignored they did and hugged. I looked at my father and he whispered "Vincent..." He started to shiver. I wondered who was Vincent if William, who i thought was "Vincent" was my father.

"We should find Fredrick... He had told me one day he was killed and he is in... A Freddy!!!" Oreo gasped. "Oi! We should!" They suddenly flew out the door. " William grabbed my arm and whispered "Let them go..."

I never saw them again...

~weeks later~
!GO TO THE NEXT CHAPTER OF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE SPOILED FOR THE NEXT SERIES! Please read Chapters 4 and up on ThatOneKidCalledRick's Can't Control to get the backup story!
( ??????'s POV )
I stared at the wall of my apartment, eventually getting depressed once more. God I have so much to deal with. Then to my surprise things got better. This very day. I looked up from my tablet where I was typing "break" into it. Then, a blue light.

This wasn't as usual as I thought. This light was the shape of a bird. I looked at it. "My little one, I need your help..." She said in a kind voice. It was a beautiful one, I gotta say. Then I placed a Fox plushie on my head and yelled "I HEARD THE CALLING" and jumped into the portal that formed beside her, in front of my plushie collection of fluffy, Orange, foxes.

It was like a hole in movies. it was pitch black and a white light from above was there. Mira appeared there and said "two, you Already know.." But she didn't reveal to me as I appeared right back in my bed like normal. No darkness. No "Mira". No blue light. Just the usual. It was confusing and it took a while to figure out what happened. I'm part of a mission...