Chapter Three: A date?

Oh my gosh. I don't believe my eyes. The scene was nighttime, about 10:00 p.m. and Streetlights and stars lit up the area. It was beautiful. We stood in the light. "Hey, CC." Said Vincent. Hiding something behind his back. "Hmm?" I said trying to get a little peak at the object. He dodged it. I laughed a bit. "We found love right where we are, didn't we?" Said Vincent smiling. I blushed. "Yeah..." He showed me the rose that was hidden behind his back the entire time. It was so beautiful. And it's scent was great! Vincent offered the rose to me. I gladly accepted it and sniffed the rose again. A few seconds later, Vincent playfully sniffed the rose like he was a cow and trotted along the pathway and then turned around. Came back, and started sniffing my hair. "Mm. Strawberries." Said Vincent burying his face in my hair. It started to tickle me. His breath felt like it was fanning my hair a bit. I giggled. "Vincent!" I laughed. "Moo" Said Vincent. Then he pushed me into a position where I had my face buried in his chest. "Moo!" He said. I laughed. Vincent smiled and stopped acting like a cow. "Moo!" I smiled and messed up his hair. He laughed. I messed up urs first. He said. When he buried his face in my hair he made it messy. I laughed. Okay Vincent the Cow. We sat on a bench. Now what? I asked Vincent. He forced me to lay on my back. I did so. He put his legs between me and kissed me. It went on for a few minutes. Then when he pulled away, he decided to do something. I just didn't know it was coming. "Ah- CC..." Said Vincent. "Yea?" "Is it OK if I do... Something" He asked. "Sure!"I said. He purred. ( LOL wat? PPLZ R CATZ XD jk ) I felt something on my neck so I looked and Vincent was sucking and licking my neck. "Wha?"

EVIL TIME SKIP FOR YOUR OWN SAKE MWHAHAAHAHHAAH

"OK we gotta get ourselves together before those kids see us." Vincent said dodging a group of small kids. I nodded. I felt like they still saw part of me, though. I tried to stay as hidden as possible as I tried to put my clothes back on.

ANOTHER EVIL TIME SKIP WITH CLLLOOOOOOTTTTTHHHHHSSSSSS

"Okay. That should be good!" Said Vincent. "Watch this." I smiled. My eyes turned black with white, glowing pupils. I jump scared the group and they ended up jumping and screaming in shock. I laughed. Vincent was caught laughing and a kid said "Hey! Aren't you... Purple...guy??" Vincent backed up in shock. "Umm... Ye... Yes..." He said. The group screamed and ran away. It made me laugh more. Vincent laughed along with me. "You scared the starlight stables outta me!" Said a five year old. We looked at her and she whispered "What? I like that game! No, Grayson. That's not purple guy. Yes I'm aware. Yes I know he killed you." Vincent looked at the girl. "Hello Izze." He said. "Time to finish the job!" She screamed. "OKAY MAYBE YOUR RIGHT!" She screamed and got grabbed. "What are you doing to her?" I asked him. She was my favorite child. She always came to play. "She was saved by marionette." He said. "Who is marionette??" Vincent came closer to her by the time rage took over me. "CC?" Vincent said looking into my now soulless eyes. "Are... You okay?" He asked.
"LET. HER. GO"
I scratched him across the face and Izze escaped his grip and ran away. "CC!" Vincent yelled covering the scar. He moaned. "Oh my god! I'm sorry!" I said trying to control my self. I eventually got under control and my eyes were back to normal. "Its okay. You don't know how many * moan * times I raged back then." He said removing his arm. "I can try to heal it!" I said trying to find things to help. "It's ok, CC. I'm fine." He said more calm now. "Are you sure?" I asked. The scar was bleeding. "OH GOD!" He yelled. It's ok I can help. I said. I had a first aid kit. "It will only hurt for a second." I showered a little liquid over a cotton ball and started cleaning the scratch. "OH HOLY EXOTIC BUTTERS!!!!" He yelled almost covering the scar with his hand again. "No. Don't cover it." I said removing his hand. "I'm sorry, I said it would hurt." I continued to clean the scar on his face. Sometimes he moaned in pain. One time he even whimpered like a puppy. It was so cute! I almost started to stroke his head like he was a puppy! Lol! I was finally done and I left the scar to heal. "Thanks for helping. I feel a lot better now." I smiled. "Your welcome." "Especially when your here." He said. I blushed. He's so sweet! "You too." I said almost whispering. He took me into the light. "Beautiful."He said. He now had tan skin instead of purple. "How did he do that?" If your confused, I can just do that. He said smiling. He still had the healing scar on his face. He whispered words in my ear. "I love you." "I love you too." I said smiling and made us touch noses.

He started singing such a cute song. I never noticed we danced together in the light. Some kids gathered around to watch us. I didn't care. "Baby, we found love right where we are." Then he kissed me for a very long time. What I didn't notice was The kids were taking pictures and sending them to friends. It went on and on. It seemed like it would never stop. Witch I didn't want it to stop. But why? In the first place, i was mad as rage. He killed me, ya know? I would be still alive with my friends if he hadn't killed us. I didn't know what I was thinking, but I'm starting to... Am I crazy? Falling in love? With my killer? Vincent? It almost felt like he was making out with me by the time Funtime Freddy showed up. Bonbon was on his tail as they raced eachother to us.

Bonbon made it first and started shaking Vincent like crazy. "We got a problem, Houston!!!" He yelled. The kids laughed and Funtime Freddy snorted, making Vincent and I laugh along. Funtime Freddy laughed at himself. "We gotta get to shift, love birds!"He started pulling us along. Well, I guess that's the end of our date. "Who cares that we miss the shift!" Vincent yelled trying to escape. Well. He is the nightguard. I thought. Also, get ready for Freddy. His animatronic voice is intense! "Carebears care." Said Funtime Freddy playfully. "They sure do, Fred!" Said Bonbon skipping along. "Well, back to the pizzeria before they kiss again!" Said Funtime Freddy picking up speed. Bonbon was thinking of a challenge. He loves to do challenges. He always wins, is the real reason. Wow lol. "Race ya" Said BonBon running away. We giggle and join in the race.